Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Any new radio upgrades or bluetooth modifications on the market?
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 Raven Black XLR-V

Default Any new radio upgrades or bluetooth modifications on the market?

I've seen a few older threads showing upgrades to the radio and sound system but was wondering if there are any new devices on the market that allow for bluetooth or other smart phone inputs to the original radio. I also like the stories about how nice the new touch screens and backup cameras are and wondered if prices are still over $1,000.
    The world is run by those who show up!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Black Raven XLR

Default New radio installed

After reading all the posts on radio upgrades I bit the bullet and had a Pioneer AVH-4201NEX installed. I lost HUD for radio info but gained a front and rear camera, android auto, CD/DVD, SD card, Sirius XM, with 7" screen and voice controlled nav with google maps. Cost installed $1700. and two days time. Highest quote for same equip $2200.

I am not an audiophile but the sound seems clearer with more pronounced highs and lows using the Bose speakers and amp.

Graham
    (Still reading the Owner's Manual)

3. Thanks Mark0polo thanked for this post
    Likes Mark0polo liked this post