Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Not Yet. Official Photographer and Activities Director of the MMs

What do the last 4 posts have to do with OEM Polished Chrome Grilles??????

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Lt. Platinum & 2006 Lt. Platinum XLR-V

Well Ruf is intitled to his opinion, but he wasn't one of the original six Blue Bunnys from Albuquerque RI and a little jealousy may be rubbing off.
    As far as being banned, I could care less and as long as that moderator from Florida with the big ego is on there I would never return.
    Thanks for the info, you did good telling me. Everyone should know when someone is talking S*^T behind your back or is messing with your waitress.
    Quote Originally Posted by First Robin View Post
    Just checked out the postings on the old forum and they are still in a quandry as to where to hold their 2009 meet since BG is closed and the XLR is no longer going to be produced after this model year. Nothing is being said about RIV being held in San Antonio in May. Bobo, your friend ??? Hans is over there as well as Your friend ???? Rufcar. Rufcar has posted a visitor message to Cadillac Tech that he does not believe you were banned from the other forum. You can read it if you click on Cadilla Tech, it will show you the visitor message. I sent him a Private message explaining that you, RA and I were all banned for life and he has never responded. Rufcar seems to think the Blue Bunnies are silly and has been making fun of anyone putting BB behind there signature. Just thought you might like to know. I talked to RA about this and was not going to tell you but now, felt it is time to let it all come out. First Robin
    DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT
    Standby( Ichiban BB)

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Black Raven

Oh ... sorry, Kathy ..... thread-jacking, hmmmm - that would be me again .... Bruce asked me to post Lola's grille ... and well, it just reminded me that I actually did post it before .... sorry

But, I will look on my old laptop and see if I can find those closeup's again.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Default Banned forever

Just for kicks I tried to sign in and got this big sign: banned, how long-forever, reason-none. I love to be hated.
    Quote Originally Posted by First Robin View Post
    Just checked out the postings on the old forum and they are still in a quandry as to where to hold their 2009 meet since BG is closed and the XLR is no longer going to be produced after this model year. Nothing is being said about RIV being held in San Antonio in May. Bobo, your friend ??? Hans is over there as well as Your friend ???? Rufcar. Rufcar has posted a visitor message to Cadillac Tech that he does not believe you were banned from the other forum. You can read it if you click on Cadilla Tech, it will show you the visitor message. I sent him a Private message explaining that you, RA and I were all banned for life and he has never responded. Rufcar seems to think the Blue Bunnies are silly and has been making fun of anyone putting BB behind there signature. Just thought you might like to know. I talked to RA about this and was not going to tell you but now, felt it is time to let it all come out. First Robin
    Standby( Ichiban BB)

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Black Raven

Robin .... see the WC .....

Sorrrrrrrry, Kathy ..... I promise this will only be about grilles from now on..... Promise!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

My bad too...........sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola's Mom View Post
    Robin .... see the WC .....

Sorrrrrrrry, Kathy ..... I promise this will only be about grilles from now on..... Promise!!!
    Standby( Ichiban BB)

D.J.

I HAVE THE CHROME GRILL AND I PUT ON THE MESH LOWER GRILL FROM THE V LOOKS VERY GOOD ,WILL TAKE PIC AND POST .

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 XLR-V Infra Red, 2-Tone Intr, RII, RIII & RIV survivor, Mdwst Maurader

How is your ACC working since you put the mesh grille on the lower section. Or maybe you haven't tried it. That is one of the reasons the V's don't have active cruise, as the mesh messes with the radar signal sent out. Please let us know when you check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by D.J. View Post
    I HAVE THE CHROME GRILL AND I PUT ON THE MESH LOWER GRILL FROM THE V LOOKS VERY GOOD ,WILL TAKE PIC AND POST .

Cubby558

"If you want to blend in, Ride the Bus"

D.J.

good point on the acc will try when weather brakes ,did i say it sure looks good