Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New members

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2008 Light Platinum XLR

Smile

Hi everyone...! Some names sound and look familiar in here

SilverX

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Lt. Platinum & 2006 Lt. Platinum XLR-V

Yea, don't know how much you know, but there was sort of a mutiny on the bounty and in one day 25 people jumped ship. Jerry XLR 1 Fl, the moderator kind of lost it and started banning people. I think the count is five at present. If you have moved over, we ask that you turn out the lights.
    Everyone is loving this place.
    Are you gonna come over for BBB III the Friday after Thanksgiving? We are staying in LA and then heading north to Mark and Doris's house for a big BBQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverX View Post
    Hi everyone...! Some names sound and look familiar in here

SilverX

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2008 Light Platinum XLR

Smile

I won't be able to make it, my daughters are coming to Las vegas for Thanksgiving weekend.

Thanks for the invite.

SilverX

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Black Raven

What a great weekend you will have! We would love to see you .... but ..... family first for sure.

RA

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 XLR-V Infra Red, 2-Tone Intr, RII, RIII & RIV survivor, Mdwst Maurader

Saw a couple other familiar names added today as new members--Whit and rufcar--Glad you guys found us and came over to the dark side

Cubby558

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Light Platinum, President, "Midwest Marauders"

I'm here too- count in Homegrown!

(Hmm, maybe I'll be the first one to get kicked out of here after that! I'd better explain)

Little Woman was talking to her husband about all the new (old) forum members over here. Cubby told her even Homegameroom was over here. She said "Who is that?" Cubby replied "That's Rich from Ohio". Little Woman said "No, his name is Homegrown, not Homegameroom!" Eventually, she agreed with him, but my latest nickname is now Homegrown! I think I liked "Mr. D" better, even though I have no idea how I got that one (in Detroit)!

Please remember, Homegrown has nothing to do with anything harvested! I don't want the Feds knocking at my door!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 XLR Crimson Pearl

Default outlaws

Im glad to join the rest of you outlaws as I have in the Porsche "R-Gruppe" Mom always said I was a bad boy, so I must live up to her words! Jim "Rufcar" Facinelli

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

No way, standby has those honors............welcome aboard and glad to see ya. We had the word out but didn't want anyone else to get the boot from the old forum by making an announcement as to where everyone went to, so we have had others pm ing everyone to let you guys know where we where.
    Bobo (BB)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOMEGAMEROOM View Post
    I'm here too- count in Homegrown!

(Hmm, maybe I'll be the first one to get kicked out of here after that! I'd better explain)

Little Woman was talking to her husband about all the new (old) forum members over here. Cubby told her even Homegameroom was over here. She said "Who is that?" Cubby replied "That's Rich from Ohio". Little Woman said "No, his name is Homegrown, not Homegameroom!" Eventually, she agreed with him, but my latest nickname is now Homegrown! I think I liked "Mr. D" better, even though I have no idea how I got that one (in Detroit)!

Please remember, Homegrown has nothing to do with anything harvested! I don't want the Feds knocking at my door!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Jim, nice to see you got the message, looks like we found a new home, your mum would be proud of you to go on such a new adventure.
    Bobo (BB)
    Quote Originally Posted by rufcar View Post
    Im glad to join the rest of you outlaws as I have in the Porsche "R-Gruppe" Mom always said I was a bad boy, so I must live up to her words! Jim "Rufcar" Facinelli

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Black Raven

Quote Originally Posted by rufcar View Post
    I'd welcome more bad boys like you anytime!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Black Raven XLR

Default jumped ship

Hey y'all...had a hard time finding the place but then someone slipped a hint on the old forum. sheesh, they wouldn't even let you post the URL!!
    Anyway, although I don't (didn't) post much on the old site it's good see all the old familiar faces. I'll just pull up a chair and listen to y'all chat...
    Darrell
    xlrusn

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Ruthie, if you don't stop it their going to know why you are called madam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola's Mom View Post
    I'd welcome more bad boys like you anytime!
    DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT
    Standby( Ichiban BB)

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Yea the ship is about sunk so you jumped just in time, welcome aboard, "The Good Ship Lolly-pop"
    DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT
    Standby( Ichiban BB)

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Black Raven

Quote Originally Posted by xlrusn View Post
    Hey y'all...had a hard time finding the place but then someone slipped a hint on the old forum. sheesh, they wouldn't even let you post the URL!!
    Anyway, although I don't (didn't) post much on the old site it's good see all the old familiar faces. I'll just pull up a chair and listen to y'all chat...
    Darrell
    xlrusn
    Did you see that there is a forum for Military Members??? Really, this place has something for everyone .... maybe we will hear from you more frequently -

'Glad you found us - but sorry to hear that you had to search .... that's just not right.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Cubby's, RIII Attendee, Midwest Marauder Alcohol Czar

Quote Originally Posted by xlrusn View Post
    Darrell
    xlrusn
    Welcome aboard. Glad you found us. I have a feeling you won't be sitting back on this site. You'll be joining in with the rest of us. You are going to love it here.
    Beer makes everything better.

Marion
    Teen
    AKA
    Lil' Woman, She Devil, Supa Freak, Banned Devil, Chop Stick Girl, Midwest Marauder Alchol Czar.