Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 1,006 to 1,010 of 1010
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

Default Do you see XLRs??

Wow as I was leaving one of the bealls fl shopping center here in st Augustine Florida. I spotted this black beauty. So after the light changed for me I switched directions and went straight instead of turning. It's a dead end road so I didn't have a tough time spotting it. I saw a young kid around maybe mid 30's or early 40's walk away from her. But it was in a warehouse business area I had a guy walking past me so I couldn't really stop and put a card out. Also I didn't see which business he walked into.

Date was Tuesday august 8 around 11:15 am
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

06 infrared base
    date purchased oct 4th 2012 at the time she had 20758 miles on her.

Every time I see my "BABY" I smile and say to myself, "I still don't believe i am a owner of this Great car".

Topless is the only way to drive

Florida is a convertible state

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Black Raven

Cool Lola needs a new home

Been awhile! Looking for some good advice. Ray and I moved to the mountains of San Diego 4 years ago and during this time only driven Lola about 300 miles .... she is the very definition of a Garage Queen .... Many of you know her ... I'm looking for help in selling her ... can you help? Pricing? Transportation? All the memorabilia that's been collected..... some original parts .... She has been our greatest joy, but now we're traveling into areas where sports cars should never go ... oh those country roads!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

Quote Originally Posted by Lola's Mom View Post
    Been awhile! Looking for some good advice. Ray and I moved to the mountains of San Diego 4 years ago and during this time only driven Lola about 300 miles .... she is the very definition of a Garage Queen .... Many of you know her ... I'm looking for help in selling her ... can you help? Pricing? Transportation? All the memorabilia that's been collected..... some original parts .... She has been our greatest joy, but now we're traveling into areas where sports cars should never go ... oh those country roads!
    Do you see XLRs?? try looking under truecar.com to get a estimate on prices. Guessing.

06 infrared base

Every time I see my "BABY" I smile and say to myself, "I still don't believe i am a owner of this Great car".

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

Quote Originally Posted by Lola's Mom View Post
    What kind of memorabilia do you have? If really going to sell her.

06 infrared base

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

Default Do you see XLRs??

Don't know if this counts as I didn't see it until my nephew sent me this video. As my nephew was driving around town he spotted this rare beast of a V. I guess the v didn't want to be recorded because the car had her shades on.
    Pay no attention to the time stamp at the time. Because he sent me this video and I had to snap the pics from the video he made.

06 infrared base