Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 XLR -Light Platinum -Shale Int. -Light Wood - Sharp 32k miles

Quote Originally Posted by dfuser View Post
    It took me 2 hours to replace the 2 modules and the pump by myself. It really was very easy to do. One hour to program, so when I asked the dealer about the 15 hrs, they said it included replacing the main harness which is not even available anyway.
    Many thx Dfuser,
    Your personal experience along with the BeardBros provides me with 2 XLNT points of reference. That being said, I still need to find someone with the Labor Ops Guide (LOG) because when I quote info directly from the LOG to the dealer, it will difficult for the dealer to justify how their labor bid could any higher. ANYBODY OUT THERE HAVE ACCESS TO THE L.O.G. ?
    Thx again,
    Mister D

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 black xlr

Wink Hydronic pump rebuild

Hi can somebody give me the name or site address of the company in Oregon that rebuilds hydronic pumps for 400.00 dollars? Thank you. Very much mark 04 black xlr.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Hi can somebody give me the name or site address of the company in Oregon that rebuilds hydronic pumps for 400.00 dollars? Thank you. Very much mark 04 black xlr.
    Klaus Witte

Top Hydraulics, Inc. 3235 Pacific View Dr.
    Florence, OR 97439

(541) 902 3214www.tophydraulicsinc.com

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 XLR -Light Platinum -Shale Int. -Light Wood - Sharp 32k miles

Awesome svc and tech support from Top Hydro ! Very quick turn around ... these are in stock so ok to do core exchange $850 - 300 core exchange = $550 net plus $20 shipping. EZ to DIY if desired too. Just had it done thru my dealer (for labor only) saving me HUGE vs $1965 Delco Pump with lesser warranty! Top Hydro warranty is 3 years vs Delco 1 yr ! go to tophydraulicsinc.com for extremely well documented web site with diagrams and photos.
    Last edited by Mister D; 12-05-2017 at 12:48 PM. Reason: typo on web address ... oops