Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub of Cadillac XLR news and information! Click here to check out the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sebring 12 hr race 2013

Sebring International Raceway

The Sebring 12hr is just next month, (March 16th Sebring, FL). We are planning on attending & Photo Mom will be joining us this year. It would be great to see some of you guys @ the race.
    Bruce

Life's too short to drive a boring car

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Infrared XLR

Bruce,
    Who all is going to be down there?
    Dave (aka: Hatty)

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2008 Alpine White XLR

Quote Originally Posted by Harrisburg Hat View Post
    Bruce,
    Who all is going to be down there?
    I am in unless overcome by unexpected events.
    Would be great to have you come down for Sebring too.

Steve

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Infrared XLR

Steve,
    Thank you for your gracious invitation. I will be in touch to see if the details and my schedule permit. Would be great to see you in your "natural habitat"

Post Thanks / Like

Dave, it would be great to see you again. The Sebring 12hr is a very cool race/event. The race fans that show up each year & set up around the track are like no others. The racing is incredible!!! Hope you can make it.

Here is a great video about Sebring & the World Famous Turn 10
    Turn 10 - Sebring on Vimeo
    Bruce

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2008 Alpine White XLR

[QUOTE=Cadillac Tech;42509] The Sebring 12hr is a very cool race/event. The race fans that show up each year & set up around the track are like no others. The racing is incredible!!! Hope you can make it. Here is a great video about Sebring & the World Famous Turn 10/QUOTE]

I watched the video but I still think Sebring at Turn 1 (the Audi Experience) is the greatest. Not many races do you get to watch in AC for two days with an open bar, great meals, and a steak and lobster dinner on finish night. Life doesn't get any better than Sebring at the Audi tent.... Plus we also have an elevated reserved Audi area at the finish line. Audi TURN #1 is where it is at....

Dave, you will love the habitat.......

Steve

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 Black Raven XLR-V

Steve....Amy and I would love to come down and see the race (and you too) but unfortunately it will not work in our scheduling for this time around.

Maybe the moons will line up some other time.

Mike
    '07 XLR V & '06 XLR "His & Hers" Life is Good

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2008 Alpine White XLR

Quote Originally Posted by Victor-V View Post
    Steve....Amy and I would love to come down and see the race (and you too) but unfortunately it will not work in our scheduling for this time around.

Maybe the moons will line up some other time.

Mike

If I can get you two (plus my future adoptee brother) free tickets to Universal Studios do you think the schedule could be changed?

Steve

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 Black Raven XLR-V

Quote Originally Posted by sschooley View Post
    If I can get you two (plus my future adoptee brother) free tickets to Universal Studios do you think the schedule could be changed?

Steve
    Bribery always helps! - but unfortunately our schedule during that time period is subject to the mercy of others who aren't taking our bribes . . .

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Infrared XLR

I must go with Steve on this one...Turn one / Audi (food, drink, a/c etc.) looks like the way to go.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harrisburg Hat View Post
    I must go with Steve on this one...Turn one / Audi (food, drink, a/c etc.) looks like the way to go.
    We've been going to Sebring for a long time & there's no one that does it better than Audi, on or off the track, they are the BEST! That being said, places like Turn 10 are very special & need to be experienced in person to fully understand. We'll be there soon, can't wait!
    Bruce

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like we will see Schooley, Cubby & Harrisburg Hat @ in Sebring! We even managed to get tickets to the Audi Turn One Club for everyone!
    Bruce

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2008 Alpine White XLR

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Tech View Post
    It looks like we will see Schooley, Cubby & Harrisburg Hat @ in Sebring! We even managed to get tickets to the Audi Turn One Club for everyone!
    The XLR family has scored big on Audi Turn 1 passes this year. I think we have at least seven (7) passes this year...best we did in prior years is two formal passes. (It was enough passes for a number of our XLR folks to enjoy Turn 1 as "guests" to the experience.) It is particularly fitting this year since this is the last year for the high profile Audis at Sebring. I also believe I likely have an extra pass for Turn 1 so if any one is in for Sebring it is waiting for you so long as the Audi folks don't take it away from me to give to others on the waiting list. Is there any one else willing to commit to coming to one of the most famous endurance races ever?

Let us know...

Steve

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 XLR-V Infra Red, 2-Tone Intr, RII, RIII & RIV survivor, Mdwst Maurader

I suppose we are all going to need Audi shirts for the weekend......it won't look good going into the Turn 1 area in our Cadillac Racing and/or V shirts!

Quote Originally Posted by sschooley View Post
    The XLR family has scored big on Audi Turn 1 passes this year. I think we have at least seven (7) passes this year...best we did in prior years is two formal passes. (It was enough passes for a number of our XLR folks to enjoy Turn 1 as "guests" to the experience.) It is particularly fitting this year since this is the last year for the high profile Audis at Sebring. I also believe I likely have an extra pass for Turn 1 so if any one is in for Sebring it is waiting for you so long as the Audi folks don't take it away from me to give to others on the waiting list. Is there any one else willing to commit to coming to one of the most famous endurance races ever?

Let us know...

Steve

Cubby558

"If you want to blend in, Ride the Bus"

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 Black Raven XLR-V

Quote Originally Posted by cubby558 View Post
    I suppose we are all going to need Audi shirts for the weekend......it won't look good going into the Turn 1 area in our Cadillac Racing and/or V shirts!

Stand tall and ware your Cadillac Racing V-Series tees!!!!

I really wish Amy and I could swing the trip. Maybe next time.