Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub of Cadillac XLR news and information! Click here to check out the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 Red Jewel XLR

Quote Originally Posted by Lola's Mom View Post
    I write my post ... go to the far right, hit the [More] option .... the frame comes up and it takes forever or in some cases it never loads. I have a Sony Vaio laptop (new, BTW) and have Cox Highspeed Internet and, this is THE ONLY slow loading end-user link I have. IF me and Sandy are the only people that are having a problem with the speed, then I guess it is what it is .... thanks for checking.
    I also have no problems with loading the "more" smileys. When I click on the "more" icon, the smiley window loads in 5 or 6 seconds.
    Rod
    aka mt

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Black Raven

Today the program loads at somewhat faster speed and the 'more' window opened and did not freeze .... Sandy check yous, please .... coincidence?

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Don't have one yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Lola's Mom View Post
    Today the program loads at somewhat faster speed and the 'more' window opened and did not freeze .... Sandy check yous, please .... coincidence?
    Has to be. Nothing has changed since the forum software upgrade.
    Rob Loszewski, Owner & Site Administrator
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Corvette Action Center
    The Meadery
    Torque Network
    VetteTube

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu

Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information

Spotlight: