Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub of Cadillac XLR news and information! Click here to check out the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Don't have one yet!

Default 2013 Cadillac ATS Wins North American Car of The Year Award!

I'm here at the North American International Auto Show covering Corvette and Cadillac events and it's just been announced that the 2013 Cadillac ATS has won the North American Car of the Year Award!

Congratulations Cadillac Team!!
    Rob Loszewski, Owner & Site Administrator
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Corvette Action Center
    The Meadery
    Torque Network
    VetteTube

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu

Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information

Spotlight:

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 Red Jewel XLR

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I'm here at the North American International Auto Show covering Corvette and Cadillac events and it's just been announced that the 2013 Cadillac ATS has won the North American Car of the Year Award!

Congratulations Cadillac Team!!
    COOOLLLL!!! KUDOS to Cadillac!!!
    Rod
    aka mt

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004, Xenon Blue XLR

Absolutely Marvelous! It is great to win one.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! This is really great news that Cadillac ATS has won the North American Car of the Year Award. This will be not only good news for the Cadillac team but all the fans like me. I am madly waiting for the photos of that great show. Please upload it at soon as possible.

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Light Platinum XLR

Super news for Cadillac! I got to drive an ATS, in the 2.0T configuration, and it had surprising (to me) performance. It's a really nice car - rides and handles really well. It was a dealer demo that I got to use while they replaced the radiator on my XLR.

Tim