Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Silver/Black XLR

Soundz kool, Rob ... Looking forward to this addition!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    hehe....it's coming! I'm in the process of testing one on the Corvette Action Center and I should be releasing that one within the next 24 - 48 hours.

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Black Raven

Quote Originally Posted by HOMEGAMEROOM View Post
    An XLR Registry would be fun - VIN #, location, mods done, interior/exterior color, mileage, etc.

Also, one thing I miss is the birthday notifications we got on the "old" forum on the bottom of the home page. It was nice to see who was having a birthday and to wish them well.... or am I not looking in the right spot?
    Geez ... Homegrown ... Ask and you shall receive .... Voila' ... a calendar!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Light Platinum, President, "Midwest Marauders"

All online automotive forums should have an administrator as good as Rob! (No offense meant to you, Darth, just your former cohort!)

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2005,XLR

Rod, your going to get ban from the other site! As on animal house would say " Your on double probation"

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 Red Jewel XLR

Quote Originally Posted by galen View Post
    Rod, your going to get ban from the other site! As on animal house would say " Your on double probation"

You know, now that I think about it, I haven't been on the other site for about a month or so (Don't think I even miss the other site)... This one is SOOOOOO much better!!!
    Rod
    aka mt

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Black Raven

Quote Originally Posted by HOMEGAMEROOM View Post
    All online automotive forums should have an administrator as good as Rob! (No offense meant to you, Darth, just your former cohort!)

Well - I think Darth mentioned a couple of times that everything was a battle on the old forum ... you know how old that can get

And ..... I believe that the moderator's didn't have access to make changes to the software and servers ..... some guys just took the power they had and abused it ....

It's pretty evident that even Darth is happier here!

I think that this forum offers soooo much more .... something for everyone

mswaim

Thank you for the kind words - I enjoyed helping out and have passed my desire to assist Rob when and if he needs assistance with day to day cleaning and sorting, etc. I always like to pay forward!!! Life is what we make it.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Satin Nickel

Default Site is great, But

I like this forum very much. The only person missing is Allen, Mr XLR, he is really an asset to the XLR community. If we can get him here the old site is toast.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 Passion Red XLR

Well, I don't get the spend as much time here as some of you do, but I have to say, everytime I'm here, its like a PARTY and I do love to PARTY
    PD5150

mswaim

I miss Allen too................

Who wouldn't miss the pretty purple posts!

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Black Raven

Quote Originally Posted by mswaim View Post
    I miss Allen too................

Who wouldn't miss the pretty purple posts!
    PD been feeding you "nice" pills????
    But then, I know you don't want any competition with the business being done thru the Swaim Boutique .... by the way, I love the way you send bottles of wine instead of keychains when the orders go haywire...!

So sorry to hijack .... just couldn't resist .... I'll go to my room now.

mswaim

Oh Darn It!! I missed a golden opportunity to shamelessly promote the Swaim Boutique; which I really don't own or even have any interest in - except helping out my friends who are computer illiterates so they need someone to answer all their emails, represent them on ALL financial transactions, be the registered owner of their website, etc.

BUT - I am not, nor have I ever been associated with, represented in any way, or even really like the real owner of the Swaim Boutique.

BTW - She may be trying; but I spit them out - no nice pills for me today!

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

05 xlr satin nickle

Just thought I'd bring this up to the top again.

If there's something you'd like to see here, or something that you might want to see different, just let me know.
    we would be at the mercy of others without the knowledge we glean from this site and that's where the value of this site is,it's people,everyone keep up the good work!! Thanks to all.
    AL

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 XLR Infrared

I'm new here (since May 2013), but what is the actual number of members on this forum? When was this forum created? Whose XLR is used on the top of the site (the black XLR with after market wheels)? Also, why is that most members here use small pictures in there postings? Granted, I do however like the ones that are of normal size, but offer the option of increasing the picture.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

So, what are your thoughts on the XLR Net in general?

What features, options or information would you like to see here?
    I like everything. I tend to frequent this site more and more. Because this site doesn't change/upgrade like the other social networks ie facebook. So keep up the great work. great for questions/answers about our cars

06 infrared base
    date purchased oct 4th 2012 at the time she had 20758 miles on her.

Every time I see my "BABY" I smile and say to myself, "I still don't believe i am a owner of this Great car".

Topless is the only way to drive

Florida is a convertible state