PDA

View Full Version : First pics of new WindRestricor! (I can finally drive around with my Stingy Brim NY on!!!)

Rule62
10-27-2014, 06:08 PM
Thank you so much Ashli, Stephen and Rebekkah at King Penn Industries for making the best damn looking wind-blocking device for the XLR.

Here are a couple of quick daytime shots. I'll add a few more night shots when I can light it up!

Great work people. :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

hawkeye372
10-27-2014, 06:17 PM
Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gammonj
11-22-2015, 11:13 PM
Thank you so much Ashli, Stephen and Rebekkah at King Penn Industries for making the best damn looking wind-blocking device for the XLR.

Here are a couple of quick daytime shots. I'll add a few more night shots when I can light it up!

Great work people. :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

I am considering purchasing this wind restrictor. I see you've had this for about a year. Would you buy it again if you had to do over? Does it really make a difference? Installation easy and no harm to interior? Thanks in advance for your input. John

Rule62
11-23-2015, 01:01 AM
I am considering purchasing this wind restrictor. I see you've had this for about a year. Would you buy it again if you had to do over? Does it really make a difference? Installation easy and no harm to interior? Thanks in advance for your input. John

Absolutely! Without hesitation. I love my Wind Restrictor. I can't imagine anything better (or more cost effective for that matter) at blocking the wind. Add to that the personalization factor and the really wonderful people at King Penn Industries who really provide outstanding pre and post sale customer service and it's really a no brainer. Cheers!! :thumbsup