Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 XLR-V RII'07 RIII'08 SA'09 CO'10 NCSC'11 PA'12 BG'13 MT'14 VBOBX'15

Quote Originally Posted by Nils View Post
    Nils, Elise and BLUEGMA will be there! Woot woot!
    I kind of figured you two would be coming!! Hence I didn't bother to send out a confirming PM.

Chad

2. Likes Nils liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Default New Friday event???

As if my life isn't complicated enough trying to put this show together....... Dave Chrisley from BG called me. On Friday, the day we're doing the NCM, R/C components, and Chaney's. I think it's the plant club (?), the club car show we're doing Saturday. Told me that they're doing a care care clinic with Adams Products. Starting in the plant tour meeting room ( many of you should remember the waiting room), 1PM. Then outside the entrance door by the big mural they will be doing some demonstrations. OK, with that all said. Do we want to do this and drop the tour? We could still go to the NCM in the morning. If some still want to do the original plan and others the clinic, I GOT TO KNOW!!! i'M PAYING FOR THE ORIGINAL PLAN, WITH YOU GUYS PAYING ME BACK. If my head count is long and people don't show up, I'm out of $'s. What's does everyone think? NEED SOME QUICK ANSWERS!!

Chad

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 Black XLR-V

Quote Originally Posted by Popbigguy View Post
    As if my life isn't complicated enough trying to put this show together....... Dave Chrisley from BG called me. On Friday, the day we're doing the NCM, R/C components, and Chaney's. I think it's the plant club (?), the club car show we're doing Saturday. Told me that they're doing a care care clinic with Adams Products. Starting in the plant tour meeting room ( many of you should remember the waiting room), 1PM. Then outside the entrance door by the big mural they will be doing some demonstrations. OK, with that all said. Do we want to do this and drop the tour? We could still go to the NCM in the morning. If some still want to do the original plan and others the clinic, I GOT TO KNOW!!! i'M PAYING FOR THE ORIGINAL PLAN, WITH YOU GUYS PAYING ME BACK. If my head count is long and people don't show up, I'm out of $'s. What's does everyone think? NEED SOME QUICK ANSWERS!!

Chad
    Iím good with the original plans

Roster / head count for the 15 yr event graytoad's Avatar
    Home: Mountsberg, Ontario Canada winters in Port Charlotte Florida
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2009 XLR Crystal Red Metalic

Quote Originally Posted by Popbigguy View Post

Chad

Plan A
    Sandy
    You can't be a car collector with only one car!
    Get out & drive 'em.... 'cause if you don't - the next owner will !
    My XLR: A fast Red one w Corsa Exhaust & V sway bar

Roster / head count for the 15 yr event 05 GRAND DADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2005 Light Platinium Silver XLR

Wendy and I will be sticking to original plan NCM Tour Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WENDY & DAN
    I'LL HAVE MY WONDERFUL WIFE!!!!!!!
    MY XLR & AND A ICE COLD BEER!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

'16 Z06, "06 XLR-V Infra Red-Sold, RII, RIII & RIV survivor, Mdwst Maurader

We are in for the original plan A!

Cubby558

"If you want to blend in, Ride the Bus"

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

OK..... I think I've seen enough. The Boss and The Chairman of the Board says stay the coarse! later on today I'll make a list of those that I have confirmed that are doing the NCM tour package. And a list of those that have NOT confirmed! Like I said in a earlier post, I've sent out PM's to get confirmations of those going to the NCM tour package. More later! Going to work out now!

Chad

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Check the confirmed or the not confirmed list threads to see where you're at for the NCM tour.