Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

15th Reunion - Shirts and Hats nerkpowers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Black Raven, Ebony

Default 15th Reunion - Shirts and Hats

I am working with Mike (Victor-V) and we have come up with a design for the 15th reunuion. My wife owns a commercial embroidery shop ( All-Star Embroidery | Newark Ohio | (740) 364-9212 ) so we have provided these items for Artomobilia and The Arthritis Car Show in the past. We find it best if each member place the order directly with All Star Embroidery by calling Beth and telling her shirt size, gender ( men's or women's style) and quantity. She will run your credit card over the phone. We will bring the shirts & hats to Bowling Green and pass them out.

More information to come. I'll post pictures and info on the shirts & hats in the next week.
    Tim
    Mods
    Corsa Exhaust
    Rear Sway Bar
    Eline Drilled and Slotted Rotors
    Infrared/Silver powder coated calipers
    Embroidered Trunk Lid Liner

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Black Raven, Ebony

Default 15th Reunion - Shirts and Hats

UPDATE
    Below are details for ordering 15th Reunion Shirts and Hats.
    - Call Beth at All Star Embroidery - 740-364-9212. Pay with Credit Card over the phone.
    - I will bring the shirts and Hats to Bowling Green. If you would like them shipped, just give that information to Beth. Shipping will cost an additional $7-10.

Mike Jones and I collaborated on the design. Navy background with a red XLR and gold crest.

Shirts - $22.00 each. Order Men's or Women's style polo, color = navy. size and quantity of each. Pictures below.

Hats - $12.00 each. Flexfit, fitted hat. Color = navy. Order Small/med (6-3/4 to 7-1/4) or Lg/XLg (7-1/8 to 7-5/8). The XLR & crest will be on front and "15th Anniversary" will be on back

Order deadline is Sept 7th. This will allow Beth to order all materials and have them embroidered in time for the reunion. Our Son is getting married Sept. 21st so we must stick to this deadline. We will only take orders over the phone, please, no orders over the forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nerkpowers; 08-03-2018 at 07:57 PM.
    Mods
    Corsa Exhaust
    Rear Sway Bar

3. Likes hawkeye372, 05 GRAND DADDY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

Quote Originally Posted by nerkpowers View Post
    UPDATE
    - Call Beth at All Star Embroidery - 740-364-9212. Pay with Credit Card over the phone.
    - I will bring the shirts and Hats to Bowling Green. If you would like them shipped, just give that information to Beth. Shipping will cost an additional $7-10.

Mike Jones and I collaborated on the design. Navy background with a red XLR and gold crest.

Shirts - $22.00 each. Order Men's or Women's style polo, color = navy. size and quantity of each. Pictures below.

Hats - $12.00 each. Flexfit, fitted hat. Color = navy. Order Small/med (6-3/4 to 7-1/4) or Lg/XLg (7-1/8 to 7-5/8). The XLR & crest will be on front and "15th Anniversary" will be on back

Order deadline is Sept 7th. This will allow Beth to order all materials and have them embroidered in time for the reunion. Our Son is getting married Sept. 21st so we must stick to this deadline. We will only take orders over the phone, please, no orders over the forum.

Thanks these look good could be ordering soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

06 infrared base
    date purchased oct 4th 2012 at the time she had 20758 miles on her.

Every time I see my "BABY" I smile and say to myself, "I still don't believe i am a owner of this Great car".

Topless is the only way to drive

Florida is a convertible state

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 XLR-V RII'07 RIII'08 SA'09 CO'10 NCSC'11 PA'12 BG'13 MT'14 VBOBX'15

Thanks for doing this guys!!! I now know what kind of work goes into something like this!! Great shirts and hats!! I'll be calling soon!

Chad

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

UPDATE

Just ordered earlier today. Thanks for all the great work.

06 infrared base

Every time I see my "BABY" I smile and say to myself, "I still don't believe i am a owner of this Great car".

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 XLR-V RII'07 RIII'08 SA'09 CO'10 NCSC'11 PA'12 BG'13 MT'14 VBOBX'15

Got my shirt and hat ordered today!!

Chad

8. Likes nerkpowers liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Black Raven, Ebony

UPDATE

Just a reminder to order shirts and/or hats. We have only had about 8 people order so far. Cut-off for orders is just 2 weeks away.

Mods
    Corsa Exhaust
    Rear Sway Bar

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

Just a reminder to order shirts and/or hats. We have only had about 8 people order so far. Cut-off for orders is just 2 weeks away.

Ordered mine on the Monday after I read the first post about it

06 infrared base

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 Black XLR V, 2005 Black XLR, 2000 Black DTX, 2010 Black CTX, 2007 SRX

Thanks for the reminder, Tim. I will call when I return home from Mayo Clinic, next week - hope that is soon enough. Thank you so much for doing this - you and Mike did a great job!
    Chicago Dave

"Everything in life happens somewhere else ... why not have fun getting there and in style"

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Black Raven, Ebony

UPDATE

Less than 4 weeks until we all meet in Bowling Green!

REMINDER: Deadline for ordering shirts and Hats is this Friday - Sept. 7th. So far only about 8 people have ordered.

To save everyone on shipping costs, Beth and I will bring the shirts and Hats to Bowling Green and deliver them. We will arrive on Wednesday.

Mods
    Corsa Exhaust
    Rear Sway Bar

13. Likes hawkeye372 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Infrared XLR (Beauty); 2008 GT500 (Beast); 2007 Black XLR-V (Victor)

40 XLRís & 8 shirts? Even apart from that people ar usually looking for XLR shirts. I bet people canít find this thread. And if you go to the home page for XLR-net, neither the trip nor the shirts are there. Rob?? - maybe you could help?

yep, I drive a hybrid - a V8 bred for high speed!

2006 Infrared XLR
    Corsa exhaust
    XLR-V sway bar
    Powder coated calipers
    Drilled & slotted rotors
    Custom engine cover
    Custom hood & trunk liner
    Zaino polish

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

I donít know if any others had this problem but before I wash the shirt I found out the pattern paper was still on the shirt. I trimmed some areas off but then I stopped after I got to the sewn areas. No wonder I felt something itching me on my shoulder. Is this easy to remove with out wrecking the shirt?

06 infrared base

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Black Raven, Ebony

Guy,
    I'm sorry about that, this is called stabilizer and you don't want to remove it. You can try to trim it a bit closer to the design. Evidently it wasn't trimmed very well. Once you wash it, it will become softer and you shouldn't notice it. If it wasn't there, the design would bunch up when you wash it the first time.
    Tim

Mods
    Corsa Exhaust
    Rear Sway Bar

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

Guy,
    I'm sorry about that, this is called stabilizer and you don't want to remove it. You can try to trim it a bit closer to the design. Evidently it wasn't trimmed very well. Once you wash it, it will become softer and you shouldn't notice it. If it wasn't there, the design would bunch up when you wash it the first time.
    Tim

Yeah I trimmed some of it already today. But I left a good section so not to mess up the design.

06 infrared base

Post Thanks / Like

Tim & Beth, thanks for the event hat, it is a great looking hat!
    Bruce

Life's too short to drive a boring car

19. Likes hawkeye372 liked this post