Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Cubby's, RIII Attendee, Midwest Marauder Alcohol Czar

Quote Originally Posted by mswaim View Post
    PD is under the weather; long-running bout with a virus that she can't shake.

She has been forced to limit her shopping to cold medicine and Ebay items delivered to the door.......
    At least she still gets to shop. Love the ebay makes it easier when your at work or sick. Hope you get better soon PD.
    Beer makes everything better.

Marion
    Teen
    AKA
    Lil' Woman, She Devil, Supa Freak, Banned Devil, Chop Stick Girl, Midwest Marauder Alchol Czar.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Platinum/Ebony,2011DTS,Platinum Edition White Diamond.

Quote Originally Posted by mswaim View Post
    PD is under the weather; long-running bout with a virus that she can't shake.

She has been forced to limit her shopping to cold medicine and Ebay items delivered to the door.......
    Please give my best to Doris and I hope she will feel better real soon. You need to make her some chicken noodle soup, also known as Jewish Penicillian. Works every time. My dad would fry onions and put them in a cloth bag and tie it around my neck when I was little and had pneumonia and that also seemed to work, it amazed the doctor after he had given up on trying to get me well.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 Red Jewel XLR

Quote Originally Posted by First Robin View Post
    My dad would fry onions and put them in a cloth bag and tie it around my neck when I was little and had pneumonia and that also seemed to work...
    I'll bet it kept everyone else from getting sick also... wouldn't get close enough to you
    Rod
    aka mt

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Platinum/Ebony,2011DTS,Platinum Edition White Diamond.

Quote Originally Posted by mtrocket View Post
    I'll bet it kept everyone else from getting sick also... wouldn't get close enough to you
    I don't remember as I was only six months old and that was a long long time ago. If I had been older I probably would have eaten them like I did the poltice that was white bread soaked in milk with sugar on it for a rusty nail that got jambed into my leg when I was climbing a tree. I still think the old home remedies are the best.