Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Unhappy Source

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytee View Post
    You still failed to share source with others so don't be amazed when people don't answer your post in the future. BYE BYE!!!!!!

Well. I did what any smart person would do; I called numerous Cadillac dealers in my state, and bingo! Auto Nation Cadillac of Palm Beach had one and only one! talk about luck. So, what's the problem? They can do what I did, but that agency has no more w/shield L. pillar trim.I got the one and only they still had.

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Default wow a smart person

now that's good advice. If your dealer says it is a discontinued part maybe check with other dealers in your area. They should be able to tell you all the dealers that have the part in stock I was able to check on this same part and found 2 dealers had it in stock. I was able to buy them both for 30.00$ shipped as they could not return part to GM and had had them on the shelf for a long time. so I will have them for any one that needs them in the future . Just pay me shipping and I will send them to you for my cost. good info

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Smile pillar trim

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytee View Post
    now that's good advice. If your dealer says it is a discontinued part maybe check with other dealers in your area. They should be able to tell you all the dealers that have the part in stock I was able to check on this same part and found 2 dealers had it in stock. I was able to buy them both for 30.00$ shipped as they could not return part to GM and had had them on the shelf for a long time. so I will have them for any one that needs them in the future . Just pay me shipping and I will send them to you for my cost. good info
    You got a better price than I did, maybe because you took two and got them some cash, that they couldn't get at this late date from GM. Yeah, They said they send those parts back for credit after they sit for a while; that being said, for some unknown reason, this part was still on the shelf so they told me that they would give it to me for their "cost." P.S did you notice in my thread that on my car, though the interior was Shale, the pillar was NEUTRAL.