Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

05 black

Default Headlights update

Headlights update-45dc02c4-ea2e-4e1f-ab76-657e0055aefe-jpgHeadlights update-de3e7bd8-ec62-4a19-b709-37d039876397-jpgAfter polishing my headlights, removing the rotten lenses, and converting to switchback LED’s on top, I had them tinted with lightest tint. I am VERY pleased with the results. Before and after pics

2. Thanks Mark0polo thanked for this post
    Likes James Landi, pure zen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shoalsgary View Post
    Headlights update-45dc02c4-ea2e-4e1f-ab76-657e0055aefe-jpgHeadlights update-de3e7bd8-ec62-4a19-b709-37d039876397-jpgAfter polishing my headlights, removing the rotten lenses, and converting to switchback LEDís on top, I had them tinted with lightest tint. I am VERY pleased with the results. Before and after pics
    When you say removing the rotten lenses do you mean the clear outer part that covers the whole mechanism thanks for any info. jerz

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

05 black

Quote Originally Posted by jerz View Post
    When you say removing the rotten lenses do you mean the clear outer part that covers the whole mechanism thanks for any info. jerz

No; I mean the inner lens in front of the DRL/turn signal

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shoalsgary View Post
    No; I mean the inner lens in front of the DRL/turn signal
    Thanks so much for your reply I appreciate it jerz registry 3752

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

05 black

Default Just about done

The last two visual improvements are done. My grille is black-chrome plated, and I got my Vision wheels from an eBay seller after waiting a month for wheels I ordered, paid for,Headlights update-6c1dfeac-359c-4331-986e-ab15362554f2-jpgHeadlights update-cf80354b-0ad1-41e4-983d-3a06926e67e2-jpg and never received from Discounted Wheels Warehouse. Also was promised refund from Discounted Wheels Warehouse and never heard from them again. Reported them to California Attorney General and filed a dispute with Visa. WARNING: DO BOT DEAL WITH DISCOUNTED WHEELS WAREHOUSE! They are a scam and are rated F by Better Business Bureau.

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks great!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

05 black

Quote Originally Posted by BeardBros View Post
    Looks great!
    Thanks!