Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Default taillight repair

well there is a new kid in town on the taillight repair on ebay. he is at 550 each. That's what vettronics was until he went up. I looked at the photo of his "kit" and am not impressed. He has a couple of parts that he says he installes. trouble is when one led burns out the others are right behind it and I think vettronics replaces them all. Hopefully he will respond. If anyone tries the other guy it would be nice to know how he does and how they look. Leave us some feedback. I have a very nice left needing nothing if any one wants it before ebay . it is 1800 shipped now. 2200 when it gets to ebay.

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Wink $1800.00

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytee View Post
    well there is a new kid in town on the taillight repair on ebay. he is at 550 each. That's what vettronics was until he went up. I looked at the photo of his "kit" and am not impressed. He has a couple of parts that he says he installes. trouble is when one led burns out the others are right behind it and I think vettronics replaces them all. Hopefully he will respond. If anyone tries the other guy it would be nice to know how he does and how they look. Leave us some feedback. I have a very nice left needing nothing if any one wants it before ebay . it is 1800 shipped now. 2200 when it gets to ebay.

That's avery good price. Some body better grab it!! I paid $3800.00 for one, and then $5,000.00 for two more. All for spares.

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Wink $1800.00

That's a very good price. Some body better grab it!! I paid $3800.00 for one, and then $5,000.00 for two more. All for spares.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 BLACK RAVEN XLR

I'm getting ready to send mine out to the new guy, I'll update to all when it's done. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of the WHORES selling new one's for $5000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will NEVER EVER PAY THAT BS PRICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFF THEM AZZHOLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2005 Crimson Pearl-xlr

Default additional drivers side taillight for sale-excellent condition, price reduction

Sorry to enter another persons post, I also have a drivers side taillight(excellent condition) for sale, its listed on forum for $1500, I am getting ready to lower price prior to listing on Ebay(I sold my XLR) contact cpressly@gmail.com if anyone needs a drivers side tail light!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2005 XLR

Default Tail Light Update

Quote Originally Posted by TOM 2006 XLR View Post
    I'm getting ready to send mine out to the new guy, I'll update to all when it's done. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of the WHORES selling new one's for $5000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will NEVER EVER PAY THAT BS PRICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFF THEM AZZHOLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YES Please Update Us, I Have An 05 That Need 2 Tail lights Done
    Thank You
    Harley03joe

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2005 Crimson Pearl-xlr

Quote Originally Posted by Harley03joe View Post
    YES Please Update Us, I Have An 05 That Need 2 Tail lights Done
    Thank You
    Harley03joe
    Free advice, Vettronics refurbished both my taillights, did a excellent refurbishment, I am not familiar with the -new repair person- but I would rather have someone refurbishing my parts that have repaired many, well in the 100s vs a new start up. its common sense!

For those that complain about prices of taillights for sale, do not buy them!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2005 XLR

Quote Originally Posted by islandwarrior View Post
    Free advice, Vettronics refurbished both my taillights, did a excellent refurbishment, I am not familiar with the -new repair person- but I would rather have someone refurbishing my parts that have repaired many, well in the 100s vs a new start up. its common sense!

For those that complain about prices of taillights for sale, do not buy them!

Thank You For That Info On Vettronics

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone going with the new source ,be sure to ask does he repalce ALL the leds. if not you are wasting time and money.

10. Likes islandwarrior liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2005 XLR

anyone going with the new source ,be sure to ask does he repalce ALL the leds. if not you are wasting time and money.
    OK Thank For The Info.

Tell Me Where Can I Get An Aftermarket 2005 Cadillac XLR Floor Shifter solenoid ?
    Thanks For Your Time
    Harley03joe