Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking at a 2007 high miles question

I have always loved the xlr but could never afford one. We have a dealer in town that has a triple black one for sale with 92000 miles. It look really nice. They are asking 18000.
    my question is this to many miles and is this a fair price please help

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Red XLR / 2007 XLR-V

Jimbo409, About 6.5 years ago I bought an 06 with 84,000 miles on it. I believe it just hit 90,000 miles in the Spring. I have never had a major problem with the car. It gets driven about 5 months of the year.
    John F.

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2008 xlr White

the mileage is not that bad. But sounds about 2k too high from the ones I have seen sell in the south.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2005 Crimson Pearl XLR

First, I think I would run a CARFAX report on the VIN# just to see if there are any 'red flag issues' about the car in question.

If satisfied and it drives fine and everything works...... make the dealer an offer he can't refuse,,,,, because he has to either 'sell it or smell it' while parked on his lot. Do your homework on the car and put yourself in-charge of the deal making process. You can always WALK away if a deal can't be worked out...... plenty of used cars for sale elsewhere.

p z

5. Likes rmatt liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo409 View Post
    I have always loved the xlr but could never afford one. We have a dealer in town that has a triple black one for sale with 92000 miles. It look really nice. They are asking 18000.
    my question is this to many miles and is this a fair price please help
    I have an 04 XLR. It had 95,000 when I bought it over 3 years ago & runs great still with 130,000. Also raven black. But I paid $12,000 fo it. So mine is 2 years older. The XLR engines are long range engines.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone