Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1030
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Base Infrared

Default Missed it

I KNEW these were coming up on this auction, and really wanted to watch, but still managed to miss it. Could anyone tell me what John Kramen had to say about these cars? I respect his opinion, and wonder what he (or any of the other announcers) had to say about them and their prospects for the future?
    Doug Ashby

Every time I walk by my XLR I feel like I married a supermodel!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

Well today as I was leaving my dealership. I just happened to be coming around at the right time. Because what did I see but this silver v. A couple of salesman were uggling over it. One was testing the roof and the other was asking if it was going to be theirs (meaning the dealership). Then my sales guy that Iíve known for awhile walks out and talks to me. The one sales guy says itís a 08 and I asked the mileage. He said around 34k something. It looked clean inside. It look like it has black suede on the door inserts. But I could tell for sure When I was pulling up next to the car the one sales guy said you know how rare these are to find at dealerships for sale. He knew I was right because of my red xlr. But this has low mileage. My sales guy said he thinks the owner is looking at a used vette they have. Do you see XLRs??-5517a349-d934-4c12-b8b0-3522aba1c413-jpgDo you see XLRs??-2c0a033e-608c-4f83-ae69-aea018114f05-jpg

06 infrared base
    date purchased oct 4th 2012 at the time she had 20758 miles on her.

Every time I see my "BABY" I smile and say to myself, "I still don't believe i am a owner of this Great car".

Topless is the only way to drive

Florida is a convertible state

Post Thanks / Like

I live in woodland hills ca. And I've seen maybe 5 in the last 6 years.

4. Likes Rule62 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Sable Black XLR/V

Quote Originally Posted by Luv4XLR View Post
    I live in woodland hills ca. And I've seen maybe 5 in the last 6 years.
    I live right across The Valley from you in Granada Hills. Iím in Woodland Hills all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Red XLR

I have seen very few XLR's this winter and today I was in Palm Desert CA at the College of the Desert and parked one section down from me in the same spot was an 07 passion red XLR. If the spot beside him was open I would have grabbed it. As I said not many of our cars around this winter and none at the local Cadillac dealer.
    John F.

7. Likes 05 GRAND DADDY liked this post
    Home: Mountsberg, Ontario Canada winters in Port Charlotte Florida
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2009 XLR Crystal Red Metalic

Default Florida has lots of XLR's

Quote Originally Posted by beaver_jd View Post
    I have seen very few XLR's this winter and today I was in Palm Desert CA at the College of the Desert and parked one section down from me in the same spot was an 07 passion red XLR. If the spot beside him was open I would have grabbed it. As I said not many of our cars around this winter and none at the local Cadillac dealer.
    John F.

This is funny that you say that. I was thinking the other day that this area is an XLR hot spot. We winter in Port Charlotte FL (just moved from North Port - 9 miles away) and I see them often: unfortunately yet to see them parked etc to meet the owners. There is quite an assortment: for sure two black ones: one being a V, two shades of silver, and occasionally a dark red. Hubby saw a Goldstream the other day. There was also a blue steel that was for sale privately just south of here, I assume he sold it as I dont see it any more. I will try to catch the owners sometime. We plan to drive mine down next winter as I did last year as we miss having a convertible.

If anyone reading this is on the gulf coats - let me know where you are! We generally drive a white 99 Suburban or a white 61 Oldsmobile station wagon!
    Sandy
    You can't be a car collector with only one car!
    My XLR: V-Sway Bar, Corsa Exhaust, K&N filter,

9. Likes 05 GRAND DADDY, hawkeye372 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

Do you see XLRs??-2c077682-8b07-4a71-bdcf-62677e8629bc-jpg

Do you see XLRs??-af918472-40f6-4481-aa21-7382db5ce1a8-jpgDo you see XLRs??-f9eb1f87-7fe6-4e25-9dd9-f3f1fdf0d6a0-jpg

While at a local car show. I ran into some people that were wanting mine. Well they ended up getting a black xlr-V from a local Chevy dealer. They told me he went to the cadillac dealer to pick up a v hat. A salesman talked to him and said he was the one that sold that to a customer. Guess the customer decided to get rid of it. The new owner then talked the sales guy into giving him a build sheet on the black beauty.
    I gave him my card and told him to update the xlr registry with his info. Also I mentioned to them about the bowling green event

i also talked to a couple other people. They told me a friend of theirs has inherited a xlr and will keep it after they sell their relatives other things. So I gave them a card of mine to give to their friends. I told them to have their friend update the xlr in the registry
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you see XLRs??-e7ecad88-c344-43da-b419-72346fe22a17-jpg Do you see XLRs??-239ae174-9bf9-42ec-8542-c162aa3fee65-jpg Do you see XLRs??-3318538a-f67e-44c5-91eb-0a4c1a5fae57-jpg 
    Last edited by hawkeye372; 02-24-2018 at 05:02 PM.

06 infrared base

Every time I see my "BABY" I smile and say to myself, "I still don't believe i am a owner of this Great car".

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2008 Black XLR-V, 2006 CTS Perf w/6 spd, 2013 Black SRX

On this week's Lethal Weapon, there was an XLR-V in the scenes at a street fair car show. Belong to anyone here?

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

Iím running errands with my Kim and since sheís driving her van what do I see but this is gold beauty or could it be silver. Time was around 130 March 22nd. As we were turning into ace hardware on San Jose in mandarin Florida
    Do you see XLRs??-aa281f62-dd36-4d38-8266-e43eaee6f43e-jpg

06 infrared base

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

Aaa a red one with tinted windows just as I was going over the bridge into orange park Florida. Couldn’t get a pic because the car was in the farthest lane and other cars were in the way time was 1:30 pm on the 11th of April

06 infrared base