Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
Results 1,096 to 1,097 of 1097
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Platinum 2005 XLR

I saw one a month ago as I was coming home from work. I got off the highway has he/she was getting on. Wasn't sure what I was seeing, "Two-seater Caddy?!" I was driving a 2012 CTS Coupe at the time and thought there was no cooler to be had. Got on the internet, found out what it was [XLR], and now I own a Platinum 2005.

2. Likes 05 GRAND DADDY liked this post
    Do you see XLRs?? 05 GRAND DADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2005 Light Platinium Silver XLR

Quote Originally Posted by KevinJ62 View Post
    I saw one a month ago as I was coming home from work. I got off the highway has he/she was getting on. Wasn't sure what I was seeing, "Two-seater Caddy?!" I was driving a 2012 CTS Coupe at the time and thought there was no cooler to be had. Got on the internet, found out what it was [XLR], and now I own a Platinum 2005.
    Thatís Awesome... Welcome to our world of XLRísDo you see XLRs??Do you see XLRs??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WENDY & DAN
    I'LL HAVE MY WONDERFUL WIFE!!!!!!!
    MY XLR & AND A ICE COLD BEER!!!!!!!