Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Xenon Blue XLR

Default Wanted: Onstar Digital Antenna '07 or later for Box above Windshield

I have installed an updated VCIM to allow for the Digital Onstar conversion that was never done on my '04. Now I need the digital Onstar antenna that goes in the box above the windshield. Can anyone help with this? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 Black XLR-V

I maybe wrong here but I thought the onstar antenna was in the right mirror on 07 and later. Again I maybe thinking of something else here....

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Raven Black XLR

No that's the XM radio antenna

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Raven Black XLR

Any C6 Corvette Onstar box antenna should work. Around $20 to $30 on Ebay.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Xenon Blue XLR

Update: I learned that the XLR antenna box 20781950 never changed during all production years 04-09, so is compatible with the later VCIM that I've installed. I don't need anything else. The box is working, but cannot connect to OnStar. I have the Station ID number and Electronic Serial number for the new box, and apparently need to give that to OnStar when in my vehicle. Stay tuned for more info as I work through this. All I want is the Safety and Security portion of OnStar in case someone gets hold of my XLR.

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2008 xlr White

I don't have onstar but I leave a 100$ bill on top of my dash hoping it helps someone go ahead and take mine. Don't want to know where it goes after they get it