Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tech 2

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Base Infrared

Mine came with everything but the software PCM/CIA card originally. It was supposed to contain that as well, and took me a month to get it. Make sure you print out the webpage that you order from in case you have a problem like I did. Make sure the CANDI module is included.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Black Raven XLR-V

Question Tech2 or Bust

Hey Folks!
    I’m sure I am beating a dead horse here, but I have had some confusion choosing a tech2.
    When asking specific questions to customer support, they all seem to say, “Yes that one is the one you want”. The trouble is they say it to all of them.

The link here seems to include the SCANTOOL, TIS2000, CANDI and a 32mb card. Can someone chime in here and let me know if this appears to be all that I need.

I’ve looked at at so many different combinations that my head is spinning.

This is the link I found to be the best value: New GM Tech2 Diagnostic Scanner For GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden Tech 2 with Carton Box

Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Base Infrared

Quote Originally Posted by XLRV View Post
    Hey Folks!
    I’m sure I am beating a dead horse here, but I have had some confusion choosing a tech2.
    When asking specific questions to customer support, they all seem to say, “Yes that one is the one you want”. The trouble is they say it to all of them.

The link here seems to include the SCANTOOL, TIS2000, CANDI and a 32mb card. Can someone chime in here and let me know if this appears to be all that I need.

I’ve looked at at so many different combinations that my head is spinning.

This is the link I found to be the best value: New GM Tech2 Diagnostic Scanner For GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden Tech 2 with Carton Box

Thanks in advance.
    I don't see the PCMCIA 32mb card in the pictures. From my dealings, if it aint in the pictures, it aint in the box. It took an extra month for them to send the card. I purchased mine from a different vendor. I never could get the TIS2000 software to work either. From a WIN 98 machine to WIN 10 machine.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2008 Black Raven XLR-V

Quote Originally Posted by rexster314 View Post
    I don't see the PCMCIA 32mb card in the pictures. From my dealings, if it aint in the pictures, it aint in the box. It took an extra month for them to send the card. I purchased mine from a different vendor. I never could get the TIS2000 software to work either. From a WIN 98 machine to WIN 10 machine.
    Here another Link - including 32 MB Memory Card:

2018 For G M TECH Full Set Support 6 Software(forG M,for OPEL,forSAAB ISUZUSUZUKI,HOLDEN) for Tech 2 Scanner+Candi Free Shipping-in Car Diagnostic Cables & Connectors from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group