My upper shift cable connection came off. I repaired my lower one last year. What a shame on a cable that doesn’t even have 8k miles on it. The lower bushing was disintegrated. Now my car is stuck in reverse again. Luckily it happened at home this time. Can I get to the upper linkage by removing the console inside the car?