Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Post Thanks / Like

The heavier bar is meant to be used with the beefier tires like th v or the zo6 has.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Xenon Blue XLR with Chamere / Slate interior

I'm running 275/30/20's (Nitto 555r's) on mine, with the Z06 rear sway bar. I've run it hard through the twisties with no understeer issues. But those tires are like gumball & as wide as can fit on the car. I think that even with stock sized tires, the Z06 sway bar wouldn't be too aggressive.
    Thanks for the input on the grease. It makes sense. I'm going to pull mine, clean the grease off & reinstall it. (I was advised to grease mine.)