Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Oil leak survey

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 Pink XLR

Quote Originally Posted by XLRATING View Post
    I think this is what is really going on
    Oil leak survey

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

I own my Dream Car. What ELSE could a girl ask for? Ahem...how about plenty of gas, plenty of time and a straight stretch of road as smooth as a baby's butt so I can drive her the way she deserves!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Black Raven XLR

Default Valve covers and oil pan reseal $1,964. ??

I have owned a bunch of leaky Corvairs over the years and never paid that much to do the covers, pan and reseal the pushrod tubes, pulling the engine myself. How much of this work can be done by the home mechanic? My Cadillac dealer has a service and showroom building that would rival our finest gov't buildings.

3. Likes minihummer liked this post