Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Pit Crew
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Piedmont California
    Posts
    227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cadillac XLR

    2006 XLR V InfraRed/Shale 18.5K mi 11/28/14

    Default

    How many miles?

  2. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MIchigan
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thanks still in the market for one but will have to wait until 1-1-2020 when I put my Roadrunner up for sale then on advice from our financial advisor......no capital gains taxes after 1-1-2020.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    Still Looking I have 2007 V Black on black under 26k dmyers360@msn.com

  3. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cadillac XLR

    2009 XLR-V Red/Cashmere

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundhd View Post
    Yep, I sent them a reply..........does sound too good to be true.....that one would need a very close look at.... (professionally......at a Cadillac dealer with a tech that has worked on XLR'V's before)).....but at that price have to try.....LOL
    I saw a couple scams on cars.com, and autotrader.com in the year that I looked for mine...The ones that seemed to good to be true...were just that... The email address name didn't match up with the name in the email, and it was always a story about someone died, and I just want the next owner to be as happy as my poor deceased wife (or husband) was with this car.. Each time, what made them go away, was asking for a copy of the title, told them to block out any info that thought was personal, etc. And each time they never responded..... and for god's sake, NEVER send money to an individual without driving away with the vehicle AND the title.

  4. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Frankfort Ny
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    04, black 61000 miles, great shape 16,000 contact rodio8@msn.com

  5. #20
    Pit Crew
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hey Hof just curious I don't post often but you might have remembered my name that's neither here nor there but what do you think a 2006 V with 8,300 miles is worth silver over blk. as new . since you seem to watch prices more then myself appreciate any help before I put it up for auction/ sale owned for 6 years in the registry I'm on the site for a few years and I have paper in hand I've owned it I paid cash for it I am the second owner just curious thanks for your help.jerz
    Quote Originally Posted by HOF XLR-V View Post
    I saw a couple scams on cars.com, and autotrader.com in the year that I looked for mine...The ones that seemed to good to be true...were just that... The email address name didn't match up with the name in the email, and it was always a story about someone died, and I just want the next owner to be as happy as my poor deceased wife (or husband) was with this car.. Each time, what made them go away, was asking for a copy of the title, told them to block out any info that thought was personal, etc. And each time they never responded..... and for god's sake, NEVER send money to an individual without driving away with the vehicle AND the title.
    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cadillac XLR

    2009 XLR-V Red/Cashmere

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerz View Post
    Hey Hof just curious I don't post often but you might have remembered my name that's neither here nor there but what do you think a 2006 V with 8,300 miles is worth silver over blk. as new . since you seem to watch prices more then myself appreciate any help before I put it up for auction/ sale owned for 6 years in the registry I'm on the site for a few years and I have paper in hand I've owned it I paid cash for it I am the second owner just curious thanks for your help.jerz

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

    Jerz, I can tell you this, with those low miles, it is really hard to come up with a price, because those miles are SO rare. The closest thing I have found is that one sold on Manheim (wholesale auction) in March of 2019, It was Black and had 11,537 miles, and it sold for $39,250! If that was bought by a dealer to resell, I would guess they will list it in the $44,000-$47,000 range. Although they might have bought it for themselves or a friend. I have seen the best prices at auction on XLR's come from Barrett-Jackson, but then you will pay listing fee's, commission, etc. I think these are going to continue to go up in price, with the V's far outpacing the regular XLR's, purely because of the rarity of them, and the obvious upgrades. I would list it on Cars.com, Autotrader.com, and Hemmings.com, and would probably list it in the low $40's and see what kind of action you get. I really wouldn't be anxious to sell for a lot less than that, unless you need to. With that low of miles, you have a rare car that someone will pay a hefty premium for, in my opinion. The question is , how long you want to wait for the "right" buyer?
    Last edited by HOF XLR-V; 04-11-2019 at 11:14 PM.

  7. #22
    Pit Crew
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hof thank you so much I sent you a message I'm not sure you got it just thanking you for all your help and your post between you and pure Zen which basically told me the same thing I will pause I have no need to sell it but testing the waters in case it came to that I own three other vehicles thank you so much for your time and your reply..jerz

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  8. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cadillac XLR

    2009 XLR-V Red/Cashmere

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerz View Post
    Hof thank you so much I sent you a message I'm not sure you got it just thanking you for all your help and your post between you and pure Zen which basically told me the same thing I will pause I have no need to sell it but testing the waters in case it came to that I own three other vehicles thank you so much for your time and your reply..jerz

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    No problem....good luck if you decide to sell

  9. #24
    Pit Crew
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thanks I appreciate that I think I'm good for now

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Cadillac, XLR and XLR-V are registered trademark of the General Motors Corporation & Cadillac Motor Division.  Neither Cadillac Motor Division nor any subsidiaries of GM© shall bear any responsibility for XLR-Net.com content, comments, or advertising. XLR-Net.com is independent from GM© and is not affiliated with, sponsored or supported by GM©.  Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended, or implied.  All Rights Reserved