Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default LOOKING TO BUY 2009 XLR-V

I am looking for a low mileage 2009 XLR-V.

Although I live on the West Coast, I have no problem buying a clean CarFax vehicle and transporting!

All replies are welcome.

Thanks,

Ron Lydick
    818-674-2096

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2008 XLR-V

A red '09 V just sold at a Subaru dealership in Tucson last week. It was a STEAL at $33,000 asking. Had under 20k miles if memory serves me. I sent an inquiry to the dealership about it, but it sold - as it should have - in about 2 days. Good luck, the '09 is a rare car.
    1988 Nissan 300ZX Turbo Shiro Special
    1992 Subaru SVX LS-L
    2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder
    2003 Infiniti M45
    2008 Cadillac XLR-V Alpine White LE

3. Likes graytoad liked this post
    Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2009 XLR-V Red/Cashmere

I was lucky enough to snag that one, It has 28k miles,,, still waiting to get it delivered. I'll keep an eye out for another one for you !

5. Likes graytoad liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2008 XLR-V

Nice! I saw that car pop up, and I thought, "That price has to be wrong!" Red isn't really my color, so I wouldn't have moved on it, but from a financial standpoint, that car car was probably $10-15k under true market value depending on how much haggling you did. Good buy!

Quote Originally Posted by HOF XLR-V View Post
    I was lucky enough to snag that one, It has 28k miles,,, still waiting to get it delivered. I'll keep an eye out for another one for you !
    1992 Subaru SVX LS-L
    2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder
    2003 Infiniti M45

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the information. Looks like you and I are on the same hunt!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that's FANTASTIC!! Hopefully you can find me another one

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that's FANTASTIC!! Hopefully you can help me find that "needle in the haystack"!!

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2009 XLR-V Red/Cashmere

A 2007 V sold at Barrett Jackson this year in Scottsdale for $74,800 with 40k miles !

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2009 XLR-V Red/Cashmere

Quote Originally Posted by HarvesterUT View Post
    Nice! I saw that car pop up, and I thought, "That price has to be wrong!" Red isn't really my color, so I wouldn't have moved on it, but from a financial standpoint, that car car was probably $10-15k under true market value depending on how much haggling you did. Good buy!

Didn't do much haggling at all, I am used to the used car salesman jibberish, but this guy said he had 3 calls on the car the morning that I called (they listed it the day before), ....I had others slip through my fingers, so I wasn't going to let a couple hundred bucks cause me to miss this one, So I sent a deposit within minutes. He emailed the next day to say that in his 12 years in the business, he had never seen a reaction like that to a car, since my deposit, he said 12 people had called from all parts of the country looking to buy.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2008 XLR-V

I think the reason for that is having multiple competing parties who got hyped up on it some reason and went into an ego-war with each other. Never seen another V sell for anything remotely close to that value. In fact, I have not seen a single XLR leave the market (i.e. be sold) for more than $55k in the past 6 months. I've been tracking all listings I can find from the various websites and auctions. Not saying the long-term values of these cars won't go up, but right now there are many excellent cars for sale at good values.

A 2007 V sold at Barrett Jackson this year in Scottsdale for $74,800 with 40k miles !
    1992 Subaru SVX LS-L
    2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder
    2003 Infiniti M45

13. Likes long Tall Sally liked this post
    Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2009 XLR-V Red/Cashmere

I think the reason for that is having multiple competing parties who got hyped up on it some reason and went into an ego-war with each other. Never seen another V sell for anything remotely close to that value. In fact, I have not seen a single XLR leave the market (i.e. be sold) for more than $55k in the past 6 months. I've been tracking all listings I can find from the various websites and auctions. Not saying the long-term values of these cars won't go up, but right now there are many excellent cars for sale at good values.
    I agree with you, that sometimes happens at an auction

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2008 XLR-V

This is how auctions make mega bucks - off people with more ego than dollars....or both!

I agree with you, that sometimes happens at an auction
    1992 Subaru SVX LS-L
    2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder
    2003 Infiniti M45

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2008 xlr White

I think people at the auction just do a quick search and see what cars are listed for then jump on them. Listed cars I have watched never sell for anywhere near their asking. I have seen some good deals but a09 v seems to be about as high as you can get in value if the mileage is good.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2008 XLR-V

I would assume most tech-savvy buyers would do this. However, I have only seen one XLR-V listed for more than the gavel price at B-J Scottsdale - which was somewhere around $67K. This particular gentleman was asking something north of $80k, but I have seen the same vehicle pop-up from time at various prices - $80k+ all the way down to $55k. It's not surprising this vehicle has not been sold in almost a year.

Quote Originally Posted by long Tall Sally View Post
    I think people at the auction just do a quick search and see what cars are listed for then jump on them. Listed cars I have watched never sell for anywhere near their asking. I have seen some good deals but a09 v seems to be about as high as you can get in value if the mileage is good.
    1992 Subaru SVX LS-L
    2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder
    2003 Infiniti M45

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

I would assume most tech-savvy buyers would do this. However, I have only seen one XLR-V listed for more than the gavel price at B-J Scottsdale - which was somewhere around $67K. This particular gentleman was asking something north of $80k, but I have seen the same vehicle pop-up from time at various prices - $80k+ all the way down to $55k. It's not surprising this vehicle has not been sold in almost a year.
    I have 06 V 8,3000 miles 2nd owner 6 years garaged always 4 sale southern cal.....silver over black.. site member 5 years....

Sent from my SM-T357T using Tapatalk