Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2009 XLR Platinum Silver

I am still good to go, I sent you an email confirming that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nbw123 View Post
    We take our xlr-v to the V hangout near big beaver. Mostly CTís-vís but they are a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    We checked in with the dealer's general manager and in spite of the fact that we only have 4 owners 100% committed to attending, we are on for the Saturday August 18 get-together. There will be space available for those attending last minute. We will be arriving about 8 a.m. to get set up with our XLR and a Silverado loaded with goodies mentioned in previous posts. If anybody attending needs something that we can provide, contact us at 04bluebeast@gmail.com . We're looking forward to spending time with XLR owners, there are not many of us around and being able to share experiences will be great. Cathie & Paul.