Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For Sale 04 xenon blue xlr for sale

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

Stella

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004xlr
Hi all
I've decided it's time to let my baby go. It's a 04 xenon blue with roughly 14,000 on her with tan interior. She's in storage so I don't have exact mileage. Upgrades are V wheel wheels that are black chromed, exhaust has been ceramic coated from the headers back with hooker mufflers and custom tips that fit the bumper indent in the center. Cold air twin intake filters with all chrome tubing no engine work all stock. Custom frame tie plate with heat shielding on the top to stiffen chassis and to keep footwells cool. Embroidered inner trunk lid with Cadillac xlr emblem and custom front license plate cover. Car is in pristine condition no accidents, perfect light bezels, and everything works as it did when she came off the assy line. Just had the timing chain cover gasket replaced along with a sensor that was leaking last summer under warranty through Cadillac. Car has a full warranty that is transferable till 2023. Aftermarket warranty that has 100 dollar deductible which paid for itself with the work done last summer. Sad to sell but I just don't drive her and I need to more room for the family to fit. Have my eye on a ctsv but need the space before I can commit. I'm asking 30k and like said it comes with 3 yrs of warranty. If interested pm me and I can answer any question you might have. Theirs a bunch of pictures of car and mods I've done under my content but I can give more if wanted. Thanks for looking and be safe!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom