Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
  1. General Information:
    SILVER AND GOLD
    Cadillac
    XLR
    GOLD
    PLATINUM

JUST BOUGHT IT WITH 41,500 MILES

Comments: 2 / Views: 211
    SILVER AND GOLD :: 2008 Cadillac XLR Mark0polo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 Raven Black XLR-V

Nice photo! Great looking cars AND a Corvette in the garage??
    The world is run by those who show up!

SILVER AND GOLD :: 2008 Cadillac XLR
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 xlr silver and a xlr-platinum 2008

THANK YOU , yes a 2005 c-6 fully loaded convertible i bought brand new in 2007 with 45 miles on it , just turned 21,000 miles i love the car it was the first year that i could actullay fit my legs and head in , im 6'-6" . i have always wanted one and when i sat in it and i fit to my surprise ! i bought it after a few months of hagling on the price with the dealer.your black xlr is very nice so hard to keep clean before the xlr my wife always had black escalades i always had them looking good i love black cars ,heck i just love cars