Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Neiman Marcus Edition XLR

Default New to the Forum

Hello Everyone. Happy to say that last week I bought #15 of 101 - a Neiman Marcus Edition XLR. Great car! Actually flew to Chicago to pick it up and drove the 2,000 miles back to California with just one stop in Denver. The car made it fast and fun. We have only 20K miles so the car is essentially near mint. But I do wonder if I might not have the original floor mats, as they have no holes to secure themselves on the hooks on the floor. Does anyone here know where to get original replacement parts for the NM XLR?

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Sable Black XLR/V

Welcome to the forum and congratulatuions on your acquision. If your mats have a little clear plastic loop sewn into the back of them they are probably factory and should have a little cap that pops over them to hold them down. I ordered new Lloyds Mats when I got my 2006 V Series and it came with the holes pre-punched and the plastic grommets that snap in around the holes. That's the newer version of attaching them. If you live near the San Fernando Valley, the Lloyd's Mat's Corporate Office is in Northridge and they are very helpful if you need your mat's brought up to the new version.

Have fun in your new ride.

New to the Forum 05 GRAND DADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2005 Light Platinium Silver XLR

Quote Originally Posted by Dale&Phil View Post
    Hello Everyone. Happy to say that last week I bought #15 of 101 - a Neiman Marcus Edition XLR. Great car! Actually flew to Chicago to pick it up and drove the 2,000 miles back to California with just one stop in Denver. The car made it fast and fun. We have only 20K miles so the car is essentially near mint. But I do wonder if I might not have the original floor mats, as they have no holes to secure themselves on the hooks on the floor. Does anyone here know where to get original replacement parts for the NM XLR?
    Great to see you love your new ride as we all do here and welcome to the forum of plenty years of XLR knowledge. As for the original Mats finding new maybe next to impossible, but if interested here’s my link to save you 10% to order Lloyd’s Mats. I order new ones for mine as mine originals are pretty worn. Check them out here: Home page
    We also offer the awesome WindRestrictor, LED Lit Door Sills, and other LED Lighting items....all at this link too. See the pictures
    BTW there is a 15 Year Homecoming Event coming up the last week of September in Bowling Green Ky. About 40 XLR will be there. Check it out at this link if interested in attending.
    Bowling Green Reunion - 15 Years - Cadillac XLR Forum - Cadillac XLR and Cadillac XLR-V Forums | Blog

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk
    WENDY & DAN
    I'LL HAVE MY WONDERFUL WIFE!!!!!!!
    MY XLR & AND A ICE COLD BEER!!!!!!!

4. Likes hawkeye372 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

Quote Originally Posted by 05 GRAND DADDY View Post
    Great to see you love your new ride as we all do here and welcome to the forum of plenty years of XLR knowledge. As for the original Mats finding new maybe next to impossible, but if interested here’s my link to save you 10% to order Lloyd’s Mats. I order new ones for mine as mine originals are pretty worn. Check them out here: Home page
    We also offer the awesome WindRestrictor, LED Lit Door Sills, and other LED Lighting items....all at this link too. See the pictures
    BTW there is a 15 Year Homecoming Event coming up the last week of September in Bowling Green Ky. About 40 XLR will be there. Check it out at this link if interested in attending.
    Bowling Green Reunion - 15 Years - Cadillac XLR Forum - Cadillac XLR and Cadillac XLR-V Forums | Blog

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk
    Welcome and congrats be sure to try and attend the 15 yr bowling green Kentucky event sept 24th-30. Some of us will show up on Thursday -sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

06 infrared base
    date purchased oct 4th 2012 at the time she had 20758 miles on her.

Every time I see my "BABY" I smile and say to myself, "I still don't believe i am a owner of this Great car".

Topless is the only way to drive

Florida is a convertible state

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Don't have one yet!

Welcome to the XLR Net!
    Rob Loszewski, Owner & Site Administrator
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Corvette Action Center
    The Meadery
    Torque Network
    VetteTube

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu

Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information

Spotlight:

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Infrared XLR (Beauty); 2008 GT500 (Beast); 2007 Black XLR-V (Victor)

Welcome! Now you just need to turn around and drive 2,000+ miles back to come to the 15th Anniversary get together in Bowling Green!

yep, I drive a hybrid - a V8 bred for high speed!

2006 Infrared XLR
    Corsa exhaust
    XLR-V sway bar
    Powder coated calipers
    Drilled & slotted rotors
    Custom engine cover
    Custom hood & trunk liner
    Zaino polish

Supporting Vendor Windrestrictor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to XLR Net!

Use code "
    Paul10
    " save 10% off
    Click Here For More Information
    972-487-5987

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Gold Mist XLR & 79' Eldorado Convert

Default Welcome to The XLR Forum

Good people and great cars here. Welcome. Bought mine in San Diego from original owners a few years ago. Please post some pictures when you can. Again, Welcome!