Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infred red xlr-v

Attachment 486

Got One!

Got our SRX and love it. 2008 SRX 4 with NorthStar - 6 speed auto.
    Has Cadillac CPO through 2014.

2006 Infra Red XLR-V
    2005 Mag Red Corvette Coupe
    2006 DTS
    2008 SRX 4 NStar

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Cubby's, RIII Attendee, Midwest Marauder Alcohol Czar

Congrats.
    Beer makes everything better.

Marion
    Teen
    AKA
    Lil' Woman, She Devil, Supa Freak, Banned Devil, Chop Stick Girl, Midwest Marauder Alchol Czar.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by harrower View Post
    Attachment 486

Got One!

Got our SRX and love it. 2008 SRX 4 with NorthStar - 6 speed auto.
    Has Cadillac CPO through 2014.

It looks like you got a great one...enjoy!!
    Bruce

Life's too short to drive a boring car

speedway

Congrats on the car it will look good in your sable.

Fred

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Light Platinum, President, "Midwest Marauders"

Congratulations! Enjoy the new ride!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Light Platinum XLR

I like the grill. Is it an SRX-V????????????
    Paulc17
    New York

06 XLR
    10 CTS/4 Wagon
    93 Allante' (Arizona)

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Platinum/Ebony,2011DTS,Platinum Edition White Diamond.

Congratulations, I know you will love it, as I told you, I have had three of them and it looks Silver, the best color, they don't show the dirt. Enjoy it to the max.
    Robert (BB)

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infred red xlr-v

Quote Originally Posted by paulc17 View Post
    I like the grill. Is it an SRX-V????????????
    EBay is a great place to find stuff. Put the grill on as soon as I got it home. The supercharger will take more time to install.

Dave
    2006 Infra Red XLR-V
    2005 Mag Red Corvette Coupe
    2006 DTS
    2008 SRX 4 NStar

XLR KEN

We just bought a 2010 SRX Performance on Saturday and love it. The GoldMist paint is a great compliment to the Shale leather interior. You open the door and the color just flows.

The Performance Package comes with the 20" Chrome Rims and it's a gorgous sight. To tell the truth, I had not looked at the SRX and then saw an '09 in the lot when I bought ours and was amazed at the tranformation. It is quite a change in styling.

We'll keep the '05 XLR for weekends and fun drives, but the SRX is now our official "road-trip" vehicle.....plus I've got a new 4 month old Grandson to spoil. It was tough with the XLR to carry all of us and the diaper bag.

XLR KEN

speedway

Quote Originally Posted by XLR KEN View Post
    We just bought a 2010 SRX Performance on Saturday and love it. The GoldMist paint is a great compliment to the Shale leather interior. You open the door and the color just flows.

The Performance Package comes with the 20" Chrome Rims and it's a gorgous sight. To tell the truth, I had not looked at the SRX and then saw an '09 in the lot when I bought ours and was amazed at the tranformation. It is quite a change in styling.

We'll keep the '05 XLR for weekends and fun drives, but the SRX is now our official "road-trip" vehicle.....plus I've got a new 4 month old Grandson to spoil. It was tough with the XLR to carry all of us and the diaper bag.

XLR KEN
    Congrats on your new SRX hope you have a lot of fun in your travels with it. I got to drive one when I took XLR in for service I enjoyed it.

Fred

Post Thanks / Like

XLR KEN
    Congrats on the new ride, I hope you have many miles of smiles.
    Bruce

Life's too short to drive a boring car

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Black Raven

XLR KEN
    Ahhh, just got caught up on the posts! Congratulations! A new grandboy and a new car .. wow, if that isn't the best news! You and Ann will be the best grandparents ever.
    So glad to hear that you still have the X ... how about taking a trip to Colorado?