Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Cadillac Evoq

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cadillac Evoq

Here's a few pictures of the beautiful Cadillac Evoq that debuted @ the NAIAS in Detroit in '99. It would later become the '04 XLR.

Bruce

Life's too short to drive a boring car

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 Red Jewel XLR

What is the second picture of... looks like a camera lens??
    Rod
    aka mt

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2005 Crimson Pearl XLR

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mtrocket View Post
    What is the second picture of... looks like a camera lens??

You will notice that the Evoq did not have rear-view mirrors mounted on the doors. This camera was most probably for the rear-view screen on the console. I don't know where it was supposed to be mounted.

You will also notice a single sensor mounted in the center of the lower front valance. It was to be the infared sensor for the "night vision".

You KNOW what it is!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 Red Jewel XLR

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Pearl View Post
    You will notice that the Evoq did not have rear-view mirrors mounted on the doors. This camera was most probably for the rear-view screen on the console. I don't know where it was supposed to be mounted.

You will also notice a single sensor mounted in the center of the lower front valance. It was to be the infared sensor for the "night vision".
    Thanks... interesting. I don't remember reading anything about the rear view screen in my XLR book.
    I was, in fact, also wondering about the sensor in the center of the lower valance... thanks for reading my mind
    Rod
    aka mt