Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 1910 Cadillac

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2005 Crimson Pearl XLR

Default 1910 Cadillac

Went to an auction this past Saturday that featured a nice home, lots of furnishings and a 1910 Cadillac!

The home was built in the very early 60's and would have been considered a very upscale home at that time. Modern styling, sunken living room, 4 bedrooms and so on. Lots of the furnishings were from the period as well. With a remodel to update things, it would still be a great home. Located in the "old country club" section of town, with a creek running through the property.

But this was not the home of just anyone! No, my friends, it was the home of the gentleman who used to own the Oldsmobile and Cadillac dealerships up until the 80's. Both he and his wife had passed on and the home, furnishings and car were being sold by the son.

When I found out the sale included the 1910 Cadillac, I had to go!

Here are two pictures of the car.

Curious as to what it sold for?

$27,500

If I had been Harrisburg Hat, I probably would have sold my CTS and bought this!

You KNOW what it is!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 Xenon Blue XLR

Somebody stole that at that price. Great pics.

Post Thanks / Like

Very COOL!, thanks for posting the pictures.
    Bruce

Life's too short to drive a boring car