Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2004 XLR Black on Black salvage car for parts

Full-Tilt-Hiltz

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black Raven XLR & 2004 XLR for parts
Hello

Unfortunately on July 20, 2017 I drove my XLR into a Chevy Silverado that pulled out in front of me and my cherished 2004 was a total loss.
The exterior is Black Raven, matched black interior. The only items that can be saved on the front of the car are the passenger fender and headlight...
The roof, doors, side windows and interior are fine. The car went completely under the truck up to the windshield, the air bag sensors were not impacted and therefore no airbag deployment. The dash and steering wheel are intact. My 2004 has five key fobs one of which is still in the unopened parts bag.

Within a week I found an identical 2006 XLR, so I purchased that car and also bought back my 2004 as a parts resource. I plan to keep the engine, torque tube, trans axle and all four shocks.

As mentioned, right now I plan to keep parts of the drive train. The driver side upper A arm is sheared off, not sure of the status of the front mono leaf spring. I would not feel comfortable selling any of the front end suspension components.

Update. I have worked my way back on the car and have a lot of the engine and interior parts available.
The top control module is not for sale and I don't plan to sell any of the glass in the folding top.
If there is interest in anything else drop me a line.

I am in Canada, however if any one is interested in parts from the firewall back, let me know and we can sort out the details.

Best

Full Tilt Hiltz

Last edited:
Do you have the VIN? I'd like to make sure we have the car in our XLR Registry.

I am interested in a number 2 fob and the console trim for sure.

I would like to get fobs and trim if possible.

PM sent........:worship:

Update - 2004 XLR Black on Black salvage car for parts

PM sent........:worship:

Hello all

An update on the parts available.

The following have been sold and are no longer available:
Tail lights are both sold
Headlight is sold
Suspension control module sold
XLR door rocker sills or threshold plates both sold
The FOB (10347467) in the factory package is sold - 4 left (1- 10347463 & 3 - 10347464)
The new lower console trim is sold, I still have the original "used" from 2004.
Plastic wire cover on left side folding trunk arm
The trunk close button

I still have the lower front grill lens covers, right and left. They survived, I am willing to sell them.

Caddi people, I really appreciate all the emails and interest in what I have available. I think we need to look after each other with what part supply is left on the face of the earth.
When you make me offers please consider that I do still have a 2006 with exact trim and can use almost all the parts. Reasonable offers only.
Even though I am in Canada the shipping is not overly complicated.

Best

FTH

Last edited:
Still have a lot more that I can sell

Hi

I am willing to part with a lot more items, large or small. Small may be easier.
Let me know what interests any of you, please note the items listed in the post as sold.

Thanks

FTH

Drivers side window regulator

Do you by chance still have the drivers side window regulator??

2004 Lower Console Trim Plate

Full-Tilt-Hiltz,

I just sent you a PM. Thanks. :wave:

Last edited:
Window regulator

Hi

My apologies on the delay in getting back to you, we were down in Clearwater.
Sure, I will sell you this part.
Do you have a reference number and I can look it up in my service manual?

PM me the number or detail and we can go from there.

FTH

Do you by chance still have the drivers side window regulator??

Rear Brakes

Hi

Thanks for your interest, I plan to keep those parts and most of the drive train.

FTH

Are the rear brake caliper brackets available? If so, how much shipped to 70056? Thanks.

Bumping up the thread.
More to sell.

FTH

I need a Ride Control Module. In the cubby with the top control module. If it's available let me know.

Thanks,

Wayne Andrews
425 466-7058

Hello

Unfortunately on July 20, 2017 I drove my XLR into a Chevy Silverado that pulled out in front of me and my cherished 2004 was a total loss.
The exterior is Black Raven, matched black interior. The only items that can be saved on the front of the car are the passenger fender and headlight...
The roof, doors, side windows and interior are fine. The car went completely under the truck up to the windshield, the air bag sensors were not impacted and therefore no airbag deployment. The dash and steering wheel are intact. My 2004 has five key fobs one of which is still in the unopened parts bag.

Within a week I found an identical 2006 XLR, so I purchased that car and also bought back my 2004 as a parts resource. I plan to keep the engine, torque tube, trans axle and all four shocks.

As mentioned, right now I plan to keep parts of the drive train. The driver side upper A arm is sheared off, not sure of the status of the front mono leaf spring. I would not feel comfortable selling any of the front end suspension components.

Update. I have worked my way back on the car and have a lot of the engine and interior parts available.
The top control module is not for sale and I don't plan to sell any of the glass in the folding top.
If there is interest in anything else drop me a line.

I am in Canada, however if any one is interested in parts from the firewall back, let me know and we can sort out the details.

Best

Full Tilt Hiltz

I need a module ride control for XLR part number 10348979

I need the console cover (around the shifter) and a right taillight. I could also use a #1 key fob

Last edited:
Hi

Are you looking for the console pad or center armrest? Not clear on what you mean by dash pad.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom