Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2005 XLR FOR SALE 7,000 MILES MUST SELL

LSRDH

My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR
Beautiful 2005 XLR for sale. Only 7,000 miles. Showroom condition. Platinum color with black interior. Has always been kept in a heated garage. I want to sell because I just don't drive it. Beautiful car. I would like 37,000 for it, but make me an offer.
Email at Swampfox.rp@gmail.com or call 815/962-6336. I can email you more pics if interested. 20180515_162549_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck with your sale. I think you are confusing the platinum Edition with the color of your car. The Platinum Edition XLR's did not come out until model year 2007. See the below excerpt:

XLR PlatinumThe XLR roadster has taken a starring role in Cadillac's new emphasis on dramatic styling and serious performance. Now the XLR Platinum maximizes the elegance of Cadillac's entry into the elite club of luxury roadsters.
XLR Platinum features exclusive 15-spoke, 18-inch wheels, with a brighter chrome finish for the grille and an exclusive Liquid Amethyst exterior color and exclusive Platinum badge.
Inside, the XLR Platinum features appointments such as authentic olive ash burl wood and a Cashmere interior color. The instrument panel "upper," and door trim feature hand cut, sewn and wrapped leather. Other cabin appointments include olive ash burl wood inserts on the steering wheel and luxurious Alcantara suede headliner, visors and pillars, and additional Platinum badging on the sill plate.
The Cadillac XLR Platinum will be available in the first quarter of 2007.

Beautiful 2005 XLR for sale. Only 7,000 mies. Showroom condition. Platinum Edition. Platinum color with black interior. Has always been kept in a heated garage. I want to sell because I just don't drive it. Beautiful car. I would like 37,000 for it, but make me an offer.
Email at Swampfox.rp@gmail.com or call 815/962-6336. I can email you more pics if interested.View attachment 8055

Wow! Thanks! I was told by 2 different cadillac dealers that it was the Platinum Edition.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom