Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For Sale 2007 black XLR 158k miles $6000

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

Bantu

My XLR/V(s)
2007 XLR
154704mi
Vehicle is in rough condition needs front end alignment, AC needs recharged, new tires, brakes, coolant level sensor is defective, hydraulic pump that controls top and trunk isn't working, CD changer no longer works, and has some body damage so needs to be painted other than that the vehicle runs fine. Beige interior.
send me an email jehab20@gmail.com. I'm not on this forum often
also the car is on autotrader Autotrader - page unavailable

Last edited:
154704mi
Vehicle is in rough condition needs front end alignment, AC needs recharged, new tires, brakes, coolant level sensor is defective, hydraulic pump that controls top and trunk isn't working, CD changer no longer works, and has some body damage so needs to be painted other than that the vehicle runs fine. Beige interior. I'm willing to sell parts

What's the VIN?

I'd like to make sure we have the car listed in the XLR Registry

I pm him to buy the car. I doubt he has one Just looking to see if he could sell parts or something. Cash, ready to buy, short drive away? no contact? what should we think?

I personally viewed the car a few days ago in Atlanta during my visit. It's what he described. I was uninterested, no test drive, and did not CHECK OUT the title. Looking for a few spare parts. Both headlights were bad but the tail lights were in good condition. Engine started. Found car on autotrader or car gurus.

I'll be in town until Monday before heading back to California. If someone has questions on the auto, I can pay him another visit. Just helping out owners of Glass Sliper XLRs. Spare parts are becoming rarer with each passing day.

I informed him of our website.

Last edited:
I have owned a 2006 XLR V Cadillac for 9 years is silver over black it is a California car it is perfect I will sell it for parts $38,000 it's silver over black showroom condition find one better you're a lucky person

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

jerz go spend 100$ and sell it on bring a trailer. an 07 v with 4000 brought 37,500 now it was perfect but they sell for the most money I have seen on that site

jerz go spend 100$ and sell it on bring a trailer. an 07 v with 4000 brought 37,500 now it was perfect but they sell for the most money I have seen on that site
Never thought about that never entered my mind I appreciate the info. Thanks jerz...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back