Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2007 XLR-V Dash pad

I have an 2006 v that the dash is also delaminating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ya, my 07v is also. I was thinking about looking up an auto upholstery shop to have them look at it.

I replaced mine and have the old one which can be recovered. I could ship it to you if you can find a local high end upholstery shop to do the work. Make me an offer plus shipping and I will let you know. Those dash pads are very difficult to locate. Sun and heat causes leather to shrink. That is what happened to mine in Florida.

I checked with a restoration shop and he thinks they can strip it off and reglue

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was it difficult to find the new part? I just bought an '06 V, and noticed the speaker grill was popping up a little when I picked it up. By the time I drove the car back to FL from NC, I could see the dashpad retreating from the cowl. Dash itself looks fine, but I've taken it to two upholstery shops, and they won't touch it.

well this one

is the exact replacement for my 2008 V. I'm not saying I'm an expert but all the V model dashes I have seen are all the same. Part numbers may change year to year for some reason. But all the same

My understanding is the stitching is different between a Base model and a V model!

is the exact replacement for my 2008 V. I'm not saying I'm an expert but all the V model dashes I have seen are all the same. Part numbers may change year to year for some reason. But all the same

I think your right...cannot see stitching on this on. and my pad is black stitching....but it will fit
anyways...good luck. Ill keep a look out for ya!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom