2007 XLR-V FOR SALE 14,000 MILES

CADIRAT

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Red XLR-V & 1992 Polo Green Allante
I am selling my 2007 XLR V.
14,000 miles
2nd Owner
Excellent Condition
Two Tops, service manuals, wind visor, additional wheel included.

I have the car with a dealer who is handling the sale for me - link is here:

2007 Cadillac XLR-V For Sale in Saginaw, MI - Adrenaline Motorsports Inc.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I would be glad to answer!

Aaron

Hi Aaron,

We have your 2006 XLR listed in the Registry. Is your 2007 XLR-V in there as well?

Sold the 2006 - not sure if the 2007 is listed

First I've heard of an XLR or XLR-V with two tops. Can you post some pics of the two tops on and off the car??

I am selling my 2007 XLR V.
14,000 miles
2nd Owner
Excellent Condition
Two Tops, service manuals, wind visor, additional wheel included.

I have the car with a dealer who is handling the sale for me - link is here:

2007 Cadillac XLR-V For Sale in Saginaw, MI - Adrenaline Motorsports Inc.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I would be glad to answer!

Aaron

Want to take a 1940 Ford deluxe convertible or a 1957 Corvette in trade for your 14,000 mile red XLRV?? The 1940 won the Dearborn Museum Award and the Antique Car Club of America Award .The 1957 Corvette has EVERY OPTION that was available that year, including the hard top! Both win car shows all of the time!! Let me know if you want to talk about it. The Corvette is valued at $100,000.00, and the Ford at $75,000.00. I'll trade either even up for your XLR!! I'm willing to do that because I have 5 cars,including my XLR, for which I have a guy that said if I ever wanted to sell it, he would buy it, and that's too many to keep up with!!

Last edited:
I just checked my 2018 Collector Car Price Guide; Book price for 2007 XLRV is $38,000.00. low miles would get maybe $40,0000.00 tops. I'd give you $40,000.00.

Aaron, please send me a P.M. so I can send you my phone number. I want to talk to you on the phone about your 2007 that you are selling! I am thinking of buying it and have some questions. Thank you!

2006 v silver over black 8300 miles as new 2nd. owner 6 years in registry make offer car is perfect. jerz

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aaron , I want wheels on mine like on the red one your selling through the dealer( w/14,000 mils on it), and a grill like that one. Would you be so kind as to tell me what the wheels cost, and where to buy them; and what the grill cost and where to buy one? I would appreciate that so much!! Steve

Not me, that's for sure!! I have 2 tops for my 1957 Corvette; A lift off factory hard top, and the power convertible top. But on an XLR, you've got me on that one!!

Why are you selling? You know your price is almost double the high book, right? Beautiful car though.

I'll get back to you very busy thank you for your inquiry PS The Cars located in Southern California 951 area..jerz

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back