Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2012 Sebring 12 hr race

Unless overcome by other unexpected events I plan to be there. I went last year for the first time and it was awesome! Of course, with the company I had ( Photo Girl, SUPA, Quinn, Cadillac Tech, Cubby, and Diamond Dell) how could it be anything less than great?

Steve

We're heading out early Wednesday morning for Sebring! Looking forward to seeing Schooley again & some GREAT racing.:rocker:

Bruce, Kathy, and Steve:
I'm so jealous of you guys. Have fun! Please take lots of pictures of the new cars! :wave:

~Quinn

Bruce, Kathy, and Steve:
I'm so jealous of you guys. Have fun! Please take lots of pictures of the new cars! :wave:

~Quinn

Quinn, we'll miss you & Dave this year. I hope you can watch the race online. You know Kathy will take plenty of pictures.:wave:

Bruce, Kathy, and Steve:
I'm so jealous of you guys. Have fun! :wave:

~Quinn

Bruce & Kathy safely got to Ocala but called an end to the day short of the SCHOOLEY home. Best and safe for them! We will link up early tomorrow before they make the final leg to Sebring.

We expect that Sebring 2012 will be awesome. Anyone who wants to join us at the last moment is most welcome.

Steve

We made it to the track at noon today. The weather is beautiful! Back tomorrow for qualifying. The big race is on Saturday!

The weather is great! The new Corvette C6-R is very sharp. We'll hang out in the Audi Corral today & tomorrow...plenty of food & drinks! The guys in the infield have been asking where Supa is this year. We miss you guys.:wave:

Met Bruce and Kathy last night in Winter Haven. While waiting on them watched the Navy Academy try to play baseball ..... never saw so many Navy guys tripping and falling into the dirt while rounding second. Automatic outs.
Sad, sad, sad.....it appeared that water ballot is more their speed.

Today was just the greatest day of racing and fun. Bruce drove my Audi (top down) in the parade laps and just hammered it out. The pace car was doing its best just to catch up with him. What a ride.

We saw three XLRs at the track. One (1) of those slow black kind and a couple of those fast red ones. Pretty neat to see....

Tomorrow should be even better than today! Anyone planning to visit the track and watch the race should let us know. Non-stop fun here!

Steve

We made it home around 3:00 today. The racing was great and the weather was perfect! A big THANK YOU to Schooley for the Audi Club Turn 1 tickets. Life is good! :cool:

We made it home around 3:00 today. The racing was great and the weather was perfect! A big THANK YOU to Schooley for the Audi Club Turn 1 tickets. Life is good! :cool:

I'm glad you two had a great time and returned home safely. VERY nice of Schooley to take care of you two - you deserve it! Bet the weather is just as nice in Indy as in Florida, huh? :willy_nilly:

A few pics from Sebring '12

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2706.jpg

More later:wave:

Nice pictures.

AMAZING pictures, guys! You two both really have an eye for this stuff. While I know that you use awesome equipment :D (Canon) - it takes a good eye to pull off the great shots you posted here. Can't wait to see more of them. (I really like the "artistic" shots). Love the Porsche one - perfectly centered; not easy to do.

Thanks for sharing (wish I could have gone down there with you... maybe next year).

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2706.jpg

More later:wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership