Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2017 Artomobilia Show - Aug 25th Carmel, IN

ChicagoDave

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Black XLR V, 2005 Black XLR, 2018 XT5 AWD, 2010 Black CTX Wagon AWD
Registration is open for the 2017 Carmel Artomobilia Show this year, in Indianpolis.

Its a beautiful show - we have represented the XLR's for the last several years. Please consider joining us for lots of laughs and discussions. Many, many beautiful cars will be on display in downtown Carmel.

Hope to see you there.

Chicago Dave :cool:

Just wondering: I have always wanted to go to this show (with one of our classics) but in the XLR I prefer trips like last years Shawshank/Rock n Roll Hall of Fame trip where we tour around as a group visiting interesting places.

Is there any interest by others to attend this show on the Saturday then 2 to 4 more days of touring and attending historical & interesting places in the greater area surrounding? Is anyone from this area that could sort out places to visit & things to do? :burnout:

We'll be there.

Hi friends!

We just received our acceptance to the show this morning, ( even though we sent our application on June 27th!) So we are wondering who else is planning to attend. Of course we are expecting the Chicago Dave entourage since this is his thread.

We will be in Indianapolis for the weekend but we have the option of staying longer if we want. I haven't been there since I was a kid so I really have no knowledge of the area except for what I've read. There seems to be a mulitude of things to do. Nils and I are probably the only people in the group who have never been to the Speedway, so we'll probably take that in. Nils is very patient with me as I enjoy gardens and mansions and I see the Oldfields-Lilly House and Gardens is right in the city. There are a couple State Parks within driving distance as well.

Any thoughts?

Wow...

I'm always looking forward to seeing the gang and usually start seeing chatter and planning early on in the year but when I didn't see anyone going I made alternative arrangements even though my car is registered for the event. Plus I think it might be too late to get a room. Oh well, maybe we can all hit the 15 year Bowling Green event.

Eric,

Supa & I and Marc & Kris will be there. I'm sure Chicago Dave will be there, and it looks like Nils & Elise. Check the Renaissance for a room, that's where we are staying.

Eric,

Supa & I and Marc & Kris will be there. I'm sure Chicago Dave will be there, and it looks like Nils & Elise. Check the Renaissance for a room, that's where we are staying.

Yes, Nils and I will be there for sure. We've had reservations at the Renaissance also for two months now. Excited to see everyone, getting antsy!
70b7303186048a2e5f778ad6939c4d9f.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

All, we have a meeting with our lawyer at 1pm in Carmel that Friday. Will be heading to the Renaissance soon after. I will stop by the hotel and see if I can get us some reserved parking and a car wash hose as in the past. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I will start looking for options for dinner. See you all soon.

Eric,

Yep, Cindy. Devin & I will be down there Friday afternoon. We're not bringing the CTX Wagon, just the 2 XLRs. Looks like they have us at a different spot this year; down near the burger place?
Really looking forward to seeing everyone.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom