Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

ALMS @ Laguna Seca

Added Bonus

We may get to see Lola's Mom & Detail Guy while we are in CA, & there's a chance Schooley may meet us out there for the race!

We may get to see Lola's Mom & Detail Guy while we are in CA, & there's a chance Schooley may meet us out there for the race!

I may make this trip, are you guys buying VIP tickets or General Admission?

I'd prefer VIP, guess I'm getting to old to sit on a blanket on the side of the hill anymore.

I may make this trip, are you guys buying VIP tickets or General Admission?

I'd prefer VIP, guess I'm getting to old to sit on a blanket on the side of the hill anymore.

The VIP tickets are a good way to go. They usually feed you & provide a nice place to watch the race. :wave:

The ALMS will visit Laguna Seca, May 9-11, with a 4 hour race on Saturday. We are going out for the race & maybe a little sightseeing. Can't wait! :wave:

You flying or driving out to there?

Great race

It was a great race last Saturday @ Laguna Seca. It was really good to see the #3 Corvette get the win in GT & Lucas Luhr in the #6 Muscle Milk P1 car, get his record setting 43rd win in The ALMS. Here's a few pictures;

The world famous "Corkscrew"

Great pics, Bruce & Kathy!! By everything I've seen so far, looks like you had a great time!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom