Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!

Grocery-Gtr

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR Xenon Blue, I call "Blue Thunder."
The wait for upgrades is KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting for refurbished roof top pump from Klaus, chrome rim upgrade, headlight ballast and Xenon Blue Cadillac XLR brake covers.... It's like waiting for Santa to put my GI Joe with the Kung Fu Grip under the Christmas tree. Gettin so bad, I'm reading post three or four times over. Can somebody read me an XLR story to distract me in the mean time...... Does anybody else feel my pain😂

Last edited:
Feeling your pain--- so I'm certain you can relate to our situation, our XLR is in a commercial storage facility from mid October until May--- up here on the coast of Maine, I wouldn't have it any other way, (imagine an XLR in 8 inches of snow and on heavily salted roads?) So my wife and I "cool our jets" for half the year, but with the onset of spring, pulling the car out of storage is a great annual celebration time--- sort of like a Christmas present in May. Hope this helps, James

Feeling your pain--- so I'm certain you can relate to our situation, our XLR is in a commercial storage facility from mid October until May--- up here on the coast of Maine, I wouldn't have it any other way, (imagine an XLR in 8 inches of snow and on heavily salted roads?) So my wife and I "cool our jets" for half the year, but with the onset of spring, pulling the car out of storage is a great annual celebration time--- sort of like a Christmas present in May. Hope this helps, James.
Got me man giggling at myself James. It's all about perspective. Just when you think your day is crappy, there's someone else that would happily switch with you. I only have days of waiting, where you have months. I understand the celebratory feeling. Be cool to there with my XLR for The 1st Drive Celebration. Thanks for sharing brother...

Last edited:
WOOO HOOOOO! Got an unexpected delivery of rims today. Waiting on Cadillac wheel caps....
1611770991373.png

Update. Looks like I'll receive the brake caliper covers Wednesday. The plan is to drop rims and calipers off for mounting and I'll be done with upgrades. I'll update with pictures Friday, hopefully.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom