Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
It's been brought to my attention, numerous times, that some of the members that have been here for an extended period of time, are extremely rude and condescending toward new members and their questions.

THIS NEEDS TO STOP NOW!

The main point of these forums is to put owners AND non-owners in connection with one another so that they can learn more about the Cadillac XLR.

Some people, don't know the first thing about an automobile, let alone, a Cadillac XLR. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT! We all have to start learning some how, some way.

DO NOT treat them like they're stupid, or their questions are stupid, or insult them because they didn't use the search feature here in the forums.

Some people prefer to simply post a question rather than take the time to search through threads and posts to find the answer they're looking for. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

I would much rather see people posting new threads and new responses to existing threads, than to see NO ACTIVITY in the forums - especially because people are afraid to post in the forums because of a few ass-hats that feel the need to exhibit their superiority over someone else.

Lose the attitude and stop treating people like S***!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry