Important! ATTENTION: Los Angeles Area Cadillac XLR Owners

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
I received the following email:

Hi there- my name is Adam Blackwell, I am a producer on Jerry Seinfeld's series Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.

I'm reaching out because we're looking for a Cadillac XLR to use in an upcoming shoot in Los Angeles next week. I was hoping to speak with someone involved with the club that can help connect me to some XLR owners who may be interested in having their car featured on the show.

If anyone is interested, please let me know either here or private message and I will forward his contact details to you.

Thanks Rob.... but we be East Coast [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received the following email:

If anyone is interested, please let me know either here or private message and I will forward his contact details to you.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
As new XLR V under 8000 miles located in Temecula cars pristine as new silver over black original text me Bob

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Cars, Comedians, Coffee, Seinfeld and Brian Regan

So, i just watched this episode with great anticipation! I love Brian Regan, he is fantastic, and per Mr. Seinfeld, the XLR is his favorite car. So I was very excited.

But, not so Mr. Seinfeld. He pretty much characterized the XLR as a toy for someone with more money than brains.

If Brian is on this list, let me know, he can come to Phoenix and drive mine anytime.

So, i just watched this episode with great anticipation! I love Brian Regan, he is fantastic, and per Mr. Seinfeld, the XLR is his favorite car. So I was very excited.

But, not so Mr. Seinfeld. He pretty much characterized the XLR as a toy for someone with more money than brains.

If Brian is on this list, let me know, he can come to Phoenix and drive mine anytime.

I was kinda disappointed in Seinfeld's take, too, but it was great to see that beautiful blue XLR on the road.

I was kinda disappointed in Seinfeld's take, too, but it was great to see that beautiful blue XLR on the road.

Opinions are Jerry’s Coffee show is a little on the decaf side compared to Jay’s...
I enjoy them both immensely though and if I had their resources my XLR would already be running a LSX engine and a manual transmission.

c8ed8a5ea594d26f69f2f29ae9054c84.jpg

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry