Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Blackdog

Blackdog

My XLR/V(s)
Red LXR
I live in Punta Gorda Florida and am looking for owners of XLR in my area. If not then is there a Florida owners group. I have a 2004 with only 11K miles and would like to meet others ..

Moving out of the Site Help and Feedback forum and into the XLR General Discussion Forum...

Located in Orlando. Not aware of a Florida grouping but if you form one I am in.

I love to attend the Mecum auction in Kissimmee and races for Rolex 24; St. Pete, and Sebring
as some suggested Florida events that can be the framework for a Florida group.

Just a thought.....

Steve

Hey

Jensen Beach....East Coast here. Rarely, if ever, see other XLR's on the road.

Bill

Key fob

Lost my number one key fob.. Purchased a new Delco fob and was going to program based on instructions in the owners manual. The manual states that I need a key which I do not have. I went to the local Cadillac dealer and they have no idea how to do it. Any suggestions. 2004 XLR

Completely keyless

Hi,
I do believe the drill is to go to a (reasonably savvy) dealer with your VIN and have them order a key (or two) from GM. The previous owner of my car had to do it having locked his fob and attached -key- in the car somehow. I believe he mentioned it took about two weeks.

HTH!

Gord ;)

Having trouble with jerking and creaking when I turn tight circles at low speeds. Had new oil in the rear end about two week ago and no improvement. Hope I don't need new plates. Any idea if this is a big job and repair bill ?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom