Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Bloomington Gold in Champaign, IL June 28-30

rleonard

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
06 Infra Red XLR-V Midwest Marauder; Chief Machinist
Anyone interested in meeting up? I can bring a pop up canopy and chairs. Friday I'll stop by in the afternoon and maybe Saturday. Want to make it a mini gathereing?

Bob

Anyone interested in meeting up? I can bring a pop up canopy and chairs. Friday I'll stop by in the afternoon and maybe Saturday. Want to make it a mini gathereing?

Bob

Hey Bob - It looks like Devin and I will be heading down there on Saturday. With it being at month end -I cannot go down on Friday. Would love to hook up with you. Anyone else interested?

We plan on leaving early Saturday AM. We can work out details as time gets closer. Looking forward to seeing you. :wave:

We are hoping to go over for the day on Saturday, Photo Mom may join us. It will be interesting to see how the show does @ the new location.:wave:

I attended the Bloomington Gold event back in 1984 (in Bloomington). It was very interesting and I enjoyed it very much!

Hmmm.... I hear they have a great swap meet. May have to go searching for parts...

Looks like Saturday is the day!! I'll bring 'Phil' and the beer!!:laugh::laugh:

Too late to get a club parking pass. Have to have 5 cars and register before June 1. Let's work on a place to meet. Anyone with a connection there?

Bob

I called Alan Knuckey. He is going to work on trying to get us all together. No promises but he was positive.

Bob

We could always park in Corvette Forums area????

testpage9c.jpg

XLRs at Bloomington

They are working on getting us a space. Yeah it will probably be out of sight, but we will be together. THAT is what is important.

A question; Will we be able to meet up and caravan in or arrive individually? Would be better to go in all together.

Bob

Bob,

Pick a time and spot to meet in Champaign and we can all meet up!

They are working on getting us a space. Yeah it will probably be out of sight, but we will be together. THAT is what is important.

A question; Will we be able to meet up and caravan in or arrive individually? Would be better to go in all together.

Bob

Bob,

Pick a time and spot to meet in Champaign and we can all meet up!

Cubby - once Bob picks a time/place to meet - let me know what time you will be heading down, Devin and I can meet up with you and head down to Champaign in your tailwind. :cool:

We can meet where I work at. Easy to get to from the main roads. Then we can all caravan in together.

I just got a text from Alan. 5 cars, right?

Bob

Kevin, Bob, Mark/Kris/Chicago Dave, and Giz. More? Less?

That is correct, I'm bringing the CTS-V down to give to Bruce!! Having the calipers powder coated, new ceramic brake pads, new extended front studs and some TLC for Spenser-V from Kathy!!

Cubby may be bringing 2 cars. :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back