Cadillac Unveils Cadillac Elmiraj Concept

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
Cadillac Unveils Cadillac Elmiraj Concept

Cadillac reveals the Elmiraj Concept Thursday, August 15, 2013 in Carmel, California. The Elmiraj four-seat rear-wheel drive grand coupe provides a look inside the Cadillac Studio on how it envisions performance and luxury for the next generation of luxury drivers. The concept is lightweight, agile and 205-inches in length. It is powered by a 4.5-liter twin turbocharged V8 delivering an estimated 500 hp. (Cadillac News Photo)

Cadillac reveals the Elmiraj Concept Thursday, August 15, 2013 in Carmel, California. The Elmiraj four-seat rear-wheel drive grand coupe provides a look inside the Cadillac Studio on how it envisions performance and luxury for the next generation of luxury drivers. The concept is lightweight, agile and 205-inches in length. It is powered by a 4.5-liter twin turbocharged V8 delivering an estimated 500 hp. (Cadillac News Photo)

Actor/Director/Producer Clint Eastwood (left center) gets a tour of the Cadillac Elmiraj Concept from General Motors Vice President Global Design Ed Welburn (right center) Thursday, August 15, 2013 at its unveiling in Carmel, California. The Elmiraj four-seat rear-wheel drive grand coupe provides a look inside the Cadillac Studio on how it envisions performance and luxury for the next generation of luxury drivers. The concept is lightweight, agile and 205-inches in length. It is powered by a 4.5-liter twin turbocharged V8 delivering an estimated 500 hp. (Cadillac News Photo)

Attachments

• CadillacElmirajConceptReveal03.jpg
    CadillacElmirajConceptReveal03.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 541
  • CadillacElmirajConceptReveal04.jpg
    CadillacElmirajConceptReveal04.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,181
  • CadillacElmirajConceptReveal08.jpg
    CadillacElmirajConceptReveal08.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,017
  • CadillacElmirajConceptReveal09.jpg
    CadillacElmirajConceptReveal09.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 567
500 hp ! That's a lot of horses. And what's the shifter? Looks like a oversized knob. I like it though. Nice lines
The engine is around the same liters as the xlr. In between the base and the v

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twin turbos, that 500 hp is going to be just about all useable hp without having too loose some of it to spin a supercharger.

Love the car, especially the fit and finishes! They look world class! However, if it is between building the Elmiraj and the new version of the XLR, please build the new XLR first. GM are you listening?

:rocker:

Also if they did build the Elmiraj it and the Escalade would be the only vehicles in Cadillac's line-up which don't have initials for names. (ex. CTS, XTS, ATS, etc.)

Also if they did build the Elmiraj it and the Escalade would be the only vehicles in Cadillac's line-up which don't have initials for names. (ex. CTS, XTS, ATS, etc.)

We can always call it elm for short. Do u think the caddy employees will get mad as us?

They won't care as long as they make the "SALE" LOL.......

Thanks Dan Gouker

They won't care as long as they make the "SALE" LOL.......

Thanks Dan Gouker

I agree :rocker:

They should also make sure that it comes with all the latest features including the "Trunk Monkey" Although since this is Cadillac and upper scale they might call it "Rear Compartment Simian".

Whatever they call it they should not leave this feature out.

Trunk Monkey Compilation - YouTube

Concept cars

:dunno:

Has anyone ever seen a Cadillac start as a Concept and go on to production for the public?

Great looking auto I hope they put in production before we forget it exsited.:blinzel:

500 hp ! That's a lot of horses. And what's the shifter? Looks like a oversized knob. I like it though. Nice lines
The engine is around the same liters as the xlr. In between the base and the v

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry