Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Important! Cadillac XLR Net Releases Major Site Upgrade

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
I'm really pleased to announce that the XLR Net has undergone a major site upgrade and redesign!

The entire web site (excluding the gallery section) is completely mobile compliant now. All major sections of the site including the XLR Registry, Tech Section and Knowledgebase can be viewed from any computer or hand-held device.

As part of the redesign, the Cadillac XLR Registry has been completely revamped with a slightly different layout that is not only mobile-friendly, but the layout of information has been refined. Information on each Cadillac XLR in the Registry is now laid out in a more orderly fashion.

Cadillac XLR Registry

I'm continuing to work on the Cadillac XLR Registry by validating all XLRs entered with accurate data from GM in terms of options, etc. The 2007 - 2009 Cadillac XLRs have been completed. 70% of the 2005 Cadillac XLRs have been completed followed by 50% of the 2004 Cadillac XLRs.

Every single 2006 Cadillac XLR that was ever built is now entered in the Registry, however, only 20% of them have been validated with GM data. I'll be working on them as soon as I wrap up the 2004 - 2005 XLRs.

Knowledgebase

The revamp of the Knowledgebase is a major bonus to the XLR Net. The old system was extremely outdated and the software used no longer supported by the company that originally programmed it many years ago. The new system is completely responsive to mobile devices and make it easy to enter and edit data in the system.

Over the next month, keep your eye on the Knowledgebase, because I'll be entering many more service bulletins and tech articles that were not previously available to us.

Gallery

The Gallery section of the site is the last remaining section of the site that is awaiting a revamp. The software that runs that section is extremely outdated, poorly programmed, and the company that built it years ago, no longer in business. I have a new system picked out that will be totally responsive for mobile devices and offer much more capability.

Much more to come! Stay tuned!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back