Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

cc clarke & cubby

pure zen

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Crimson Pearl XLR
Due to the passing of my lady last December, I decided to sell her two special cars,,,,so the Crismon XLR was sold and found a new good home yesterday. Since I own a C6 Corvette and enjoy reading the posts by ccclarke and cubby (two very informative guys),,,,,I will continue to check-in here on occasion to see what is going on. Never know if/when I will need some technical advice from these two stellar posters since the C6 Vette has so many common characteristics with the XLR.

Really enjoyed my 3 years reading this site:thumbsup Hated to see the XLR go to a new home, but since it wasn't being driven much it needed to find a new owner to enjoy this fabulous vehicle. Shed a few tears as I departed its delivery location......
Take care,

pure zen

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is her other car looking for a new home: S O L D

attachment.php

XLR NET FLR MAT 1.jpgXLR FLR MATS 2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sorry for your loss. The passing of loved ones really puts things in perspective.

I hope you'll be checking in regularly; it's good to have you around! This forum is so much more than cars. . . It's about people coming together to share ideas and information.

Best of luck in all you do!

CC :wave:

Pure zen
Like CC very sorry for your loss. Love ones and friends are what it's all about. Enjoying people makes these great inventions that much more enjoyable. Hope we continue to enjoy your questions and clever input. CC and Cubby are great. CC deserves our greatest thanks for continually helping solve XLR problems for the family !!!! Zen, hope you hang in with the family.
V Happy

words of support,,, Thank you

:thumbsup cc and V happy,,,,,thank you both for your words of sympathy.....and to those who also sent me a PM about my devastating loss of my lady.

Good to know there are kind and thoughtful people out there still,,,,, as this country has really changed during my lifetime.

Pure,
Just returned from vacation and saw your post. I'm very flattered by your comments and including me in the company of cc. There are many here with vast amounts of knowledge on our XLR's. I learned mine from others and trial and error on the two I have owned over the past nine years.

Sorry to read of your losses. Your lady most likely gave you the greatest pleasure and departing with the the two fine autos had to be hard to deal with as well. Keep checking in and you may find you can help someone out with the knowledge you gained as well. Thoughts and prayers go out to you!

Cubby

Due to the passing of my lady last December, I decided to sell her two special cars,,,,so the Crismon XLR was sold and found a new good home yesterday. Since I own a C6 Corvette and enjoy reading the posts by ccclarke and cubby (two very informative guys),,,,,I will continue to check-in here on occasion to see what is going on. Never know if/when I will need some technical advice from these two stellar posters since the C6 Vette has so many common characteristics with the XLR.

Really enjoyed my 3 years reading this site:thumbsup Hated to see the XLR go to a new home, but since it wasn't being driven much it needed to find a new owner to enjoy this fabulous vehicle. Shed a few tears as I departed its delivery location......
Take care,

pure zen

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is her other car looking for a new home:

attachment.php

Anyone interested,,, PM me

Thank you,,,

Cubby,,,, Thank you for your thoughts and prayers... Yes, my lady gave me great pleasure, devotion, love, and care.....she was my entire world.

I still remember reading the first post of yours that I read,,,, and seeing in your your signature >> "If you want to blend in, Ride the Bus"

At that point, I knew I would read all of your future posts :D :thumbsup

I'll continue to read at this fine website,,,, Thanks to everyone who PM'd me their condolences.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom