Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Center Caps

Bill S.

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 V, Raven Black with Shale interior
Hey

OK, have an '06 V. Previous owner had the rims sent out to California and chromed. They look slick, but anybody know of a place I can get the correct center caps? The ones on my V have something that "resembles" the Caddy crest, but it is not right. Are there center caps, or is it just the rim? Bugs me. Would like to correct it with OEM......Probably the outfit that chromed the rims did not have the correct type centers or replacement piece and used whatever they could get which was close.

Bill

opps just saw you have a V . I don't think those wheels were offered In chrome. You will have to deal with some aftermarket ones as factory will be painted or polished. I would just measure them and look at ebay. Lots of chrome ones in many sizes with pretty good but not OEM emblems/ I like the ones with the newer caddy emblem with no color myself

Last edited:
Chrome V rims were offered as an option in 08. Might be available from dealer still?? After market swap is available. I got aftermarket centers for my rims off ebuy, they look like originals.

Chrome V rims were offered as an option in 08. Might be available from dealer still?? After market swap is available. I got aftermarket centers for my rims off ebuy, they look like originals.

Search Cadillac Center caps 66. Options available in Black or Chrome original logo or new logo. About $20 for four.

Hey

OK, have an '06 V. Previous owner had the rims sent out to California and chromed. They look slick, but anybody know of a place I can get the correct center caps? The ones on my V have something that "resembles" the Caddy crest, but it is not right. Are there center caps, or is it just the rim? Bugs me. Would like to correct it with OEM......Probably the outfit that chromed the rims did not have the correct type centers or replacement piece and used whatever they could get which was close.

Bill
Who did you send the rims to for chroming and whstvwss the approximate cost? Could you post a picture of yr rims. Thanks..

Says in my post, "the previous owner had sent them to California for chrome". I have nothing regarding details on it.

Bill

Hey

Bill
I have a set off of my 2006 XLR please let me know if I can help

OK thanks for responding. I'd buy them from you if you would sell them. Let me know. I can do
Pay Pal

Bill

Hey

Bill

Hey! for everyone information in case you are still looking for wheel cover cap for all of Cadillac's try Amazon. I just came from there 'cause I'm looking for a 2008 basic xlr cover caps and there are 47 pages of caps, wheels lug nuts etc,etc. I was surprised to find that many , in case someone might need something in the future.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom